cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Wizard

samsung_galaxy_note_edge_curved_not_bent-630x315.jpg

I am a HUGE fan of the Note series to begin with and have had the pleasure of using the Galaxy Note 4, another phenomenal device in it's own right (click here for more info on it). However, the Galaxy Note Edge is hands down my favorite Note device.

I absolutely love the 'Edge' screen and have moved to putting all more shortcuts and quick access links to there vs my home screen. To me, it just gives a nice clean look

Capture.PNG

Another great feature that comes with the Note Edge is the ability to rotate the screen upside down so if you like to use the device in your right hand and have the 'Edge' screen available just flip the device upside down. You can still even access the Multi-Window, Home, & Back buttons by simply clicking the two lines at the bottom of the screen (I tried to get a screen shot with it exposed but couldn't seem to get it.)

Home Screen.png

Here is a brief video giving a good overview of the Note Edge

Lastly, I am impressed with the battery life on this device. As of right now I'm sitting at 73% battery and have been on battery for 10.5hrs, granted my usage today has not been as heavy as other days but happy to know that I can go a full day on a single charge.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”