cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Customizing your Edge Screen

Patron

I was talking with one of my colleagues the other day who had recently purchased the Samsung Note Edge and she was asking me questions about it since she was new to Samsung devices and as I was showing her my Note Edge she was in awe that my Edge Screen had different screens from hers.  So it got me thinking that she’s not the only Note Edge user out there that doesn’t know not how to change her Edge Screen to fit her use.  So first things first there are a couple of ways to get started doing this. You can go in to Settings then Device then click on Edge Screen.  The faster way is direct from your home screen (or any screen where you can access your Edge Screen) swipe up on the arrow then click the gear symbol which will put you right into the Edge Screen management screen.

Screenshot_2015-04-12-21-27-17.pngScreenshot_2015-04-13-09-49-49.jpg

From here you have a few different options to customize your experience.  I would recommend jumping into the 1st option – MANAGE PANELS.  In here you will be able to select up to 10 panels to be displayed, rearrange them to the order you want them to be in as you swipe and you can even download custom panels from the Galaxy Apps store.

Screenshot_2015-04-12-21-27-28.pngScreenshot_2015-04-12-21-27-51.png

The other option I use is the Night Clock.  This is great if like me you use your phone as your alarm clock, because you can set your Edge Screen to turn on a low lit clock during your personalized hours of “sleep”. (Picture courtesy of gavinsgadgets.com via Google Image search)

wpid-20141212_232928.jpg

The last option I think is a fun must was the Express Me option, which allows you to modify the background look of your Edge Screen.  May be minor for some but personally for me I like that similar to my home screen I can choose my background picture to the Edge Screen.  As you will see there are a few additional options and I would recommend playing around with them to make them best work for your personal Edge Screen experience.

Screenshot_2015-04-13-10-36-52.png

Your Sprint Product Ambassador - Patrick

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.