cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Final thoughts on the Note Edge

Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Edge.jpg

The Note edge is one of the best devices I have ever used and I hope Samsung is making a note edge 2 this fall.  This was my first Note series phone and I am definitely impressed.  The phone’s large screen is sweet. The size and weight of the phone are even better. This phone is a perfect fit for me.   My favorite feature is the s-pen, I like it so much I will be looking for a Samsung Note tablet that has the S-pen because having an S-pen on a bigger screen would be amazing.  The edge screen is a first of its kind and Samsung devices always get better, and my first thoughts on the edge screen was that it would be a gimmick, but I was wrong.  The edge screen is very useful and makes using a phone this powerful easier with the notifications and quick launch features which make multitasking easier.  This phone is amazing there is no reason to second guess purchasing it, you won’t be disappointed.

Thanks for reading have a good day!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”