cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors– Galaxy Note Edge camera is ALMOST perfect

Sprint Product Ambassador

Firstly, you may be wondering why I said the Galaxy Note Edge camera is ALMOST perfect.  This is because I hear the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge is even better.  For me I have been amazed with the image quality I get from the Galaxy Note Edge.

Recently, I took some photos using the Galaxy Note Edge around the Washington DC Tidal Basin area during the Cherry Blossom blooming period (these photos have been reduced in size to 1200 pixel for displaying here):

20150411_082224-1200x.jpg

20150411_075458-1200x.jpg

As you can see, the color, the lighting and the sharpness is unmatched! Samsung has really perfected the software algorithm to generate pictures from its sensor.  With the 16+ mega pixel camera, I can easily enlarge these photos on large prints.

One of the most impressive feature of this camera is the ability to take sharp pictures at low light. I took a picture of my model, Bowie, using the same auto settings and without flash of the Galaxy Note Edge and the Galaxy S4 (which I considered to be a very good camera).  Bowie is sitting under my dining table here there was not a whole lot of light.  Here are the two pictures, all I can say is WOW!

20150408_211725-1200x.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

20150408_211744-1200x.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S4

The two devices are about 2 years apart and Samsung has gone a long long way. My hats off to the Samsung engineers!

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.