cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Note Edge Calendar

Sprint Product Ambassador

I've been using a variety of devices over the past few months and it is so good to get back to a Samsung!  The Note Edge offers the Samsung calendar, unlike most other phones that default to the Google Calendar.  Samsung has built a calendar with fantastic Exchange integration and important features for the working executive.  You have a variety of views of your day, easily visible from a left hamburger menu, and my favorite, the month / agenda view.  With a simple swipe, the month shrinks to a week view, showing more of your daily work:

2015-03-24 20.48.29.jpg2015-03-24 20.47.43.jpg

Tapping a meeting opens the typical display with one key value add - the Samsung calendar can parse conference call participant pin's and send them to the phone dialer!  Now instead of having to dial the number, then remember or write down a 10+ digit pin, you can one-tap join conference calls!  Even if there's odd text between the phone number and PIN, it's able to recognize and send the ID number with a hard pause to the phone!  I have so missed this from my old Galaxy S3.

2015-03-24 20.51.54.jpg

As a businessman who lives by his calendar and has the vast majority of meetings over conference calls, the Samsung Note Edge is a winner!

- Will England

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

1 Comment