cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Note Edge Final Thoughts

Journeyman

After these last few weeks, I’m still amazed at the amount of use I get from the second screen with the Note Edge. I will admit, I wasn’t sure how practical the edge screen was. However, almost immediately the Edge became a must have for me, and something I missed on other devices. Having a separate screen that houses a quick app launch location no matter what app I’m using is extremely useful. But I also find a great deal of use from the other screens that I’m able to choose.

Between the camera controls, music controls, sports scores, and Twitter trends, the side stream of information is something I will be looking forward to on future devices for (hopefully) many iterations to come.

Additionally, Samsung’s Note series got another amazing device in its lineup with the Note Edge. The SPen, beautiful screen, amazing features, and quality design is something I may have come to expect; yet still surprised at the execution by Samsung. They are the pioneers of the “Phablet” space, and continue to set the gold standard.

I can’t recommend the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge enough. The Edge screen is an instant conversation starter, and the form-factor invites you to rethink how you use your phone. The internal components work together so smoothly, as you would expect from an OEM like Samsung, and gives the user a fantastic, one-of-a-kind experience.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.