cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Note Edge Wallet Cover

Journeyman

Note Edge Wallet Cover

The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and the Samsung Wallet cover are a match made in Heaven. Well, actually they were both made at Samsung, but you know what I mean. Of course the main attraction of the Note Edge is, well… the Edge! And its allure of productivity shouldn’t be covered up by some tacky case. It would defeat the purpose! The Wallet cover has all the right parts of you device covered, leaving the Edge screen exposed.

Wallet Cover 1.png   Wallet Cover 3.png

But it’s also a smart cover. Which means it can tell the phone: “Hey, I’m protecting the screen right now, but you should still let your owner interact with this fancy edge screen.” You can still swipe through your panels, see your notifications, answer a call and more all the while your beautiful primary screen is protected. The other fancy thing a “smart cover” does is automatically turn your display on when you open your Wallet Cover. Or, turn your display off when you close it. This saves your battery life, as well as provides you with some convenience when you need to use your phone.

This particular case is made with a polyurethane leather that, similar to the back of the note series, maintains the premium feel of the device. It comes in two colors, black and white. This is a serious case for the serious user, so flashy colors are out the window (or on the display rather.) You may have notice the word “wallet” in the name. The inside of the front flap has a wallet pocket that can hold a few cards to free up some of you pants pocket space. Since I don’t usually carry cash anyway, all I need is my debit card, insurance card, and my driver’s license. A perfect fit for this case.

Wallet Cover 2.png

Finally, the back of the case actually replaces the original back panel of the phone. This is to maintain the slim feel of the device by not adding the extra bulk a normal case would. This is a fantastic case for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. I think If you are a fan of the Edge, you will be a big fan of this case. And it really highlights the utility of the Edge screen by allowing the user to interact while the rest of device is dormant.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.