cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Journeyman

Note Edge First impressions

I’m a big fan of the Note series by Samsung. I think they are incredibly useful devices, and the stylus features are second to none. I’m excited to say that I’ve got my hands on Samsung’s new version the Note Edge. This device showcases the abilities of Samsung to go beyond the traditional screen. There is a curved edge on this device that operates independently of the rest of the screen. It is hard to imagine how this would be useful, or why someone would want a second, curved screen. But I encourage anyone who enjoys the note devices, to pick one up. You won’t be disappointed.

samsung-galaxy-note-edge-product-photos13.jpg

I was amazed at how quickly I enjoyed using the edge. It provides users with intuitive access to things like apps, calendar, trending topics on twitter, and much more! You can customize the look, the order of screens, and the orientation.

Edge Lesson: Making the Most of the Galaxy Note Edge Screen - YouTube

Lost in all of the design talk, there is a quality Samsung Note attached to the Edge. Complete with SPen, the device is another great addition to Samsung’s stellar lineup of productivity focused phablets.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.