cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Wow! You took that picture with your Note Edge?

Patron

As I am showing pictures to some family & friends via Chromecast of a Trip to NYC my father in-law asks me, “What camera did you use to take these? These are some great shots.” I respond to him with “Well these were all taken with my phone.”  He looks at me like I am full of it, partially because his company provided phone (a Blackberry – yes I know crazy to hear that name but it comes with the gig) does not even come close to the quality of pictures that my Note Edge produces.  Luckily enough we head out the next day to the Tulip Festival in Mt Vernon, WA and what a great opportunity to see just how good this camera really is.

JPEG_20150218_075343_45423288.jpg20150215_162208.jpg

Now I am not a professional photographer and my selfie skills suck.  But I think I have a halfway artistic photo eye and if nothing else I try to emulate shots that I have seen that I thought looked beautiful or cool.  Bonus of the day is that it is partially sunny yet overcast at times – on Washington they are AW/YEA days. Clouds cover the sun – AW; Sun pop out, YEA!  So I grabbed my Note Edge, tuned on the HDR feature on the camera and started shooting pics of the tulips.

20150327_111632.jpg20150327_111433.jpg

Using the Camera on the Note Edge is a little different if you have not already upgraded to Android 5 Lollipop.  For NON-Lollipop user you will find your Camera Button on the edge screen, but for those on Lollipop you will see the Camera Button in the more regular spot on the right side (if your Edge Screen is facing up) of your screen near the Home button.  You have a number of picture modes available (which I will highlight in another blog) to get the picture you want.  This is definitely one of the better cameras on any phone I have used and I have used/owned a number of Android, iOS & Windows devices.  So grab your Class 10 or better micro SD card, your Note Edge and go take some great pictures to share.

Your Product Ambassador – Patrick

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.