cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The edge of the Edge is upside down

Go to solution
Journeyman

The edge of the Edge is upside down

Hello, just got the Edge, woohoo!  BUT the font is upside down to me... the bottom should be the edge of the Edge, so I can read it on it's side, right??   Like in clock mode.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: The edge of the Edge is upside down

I found the "Rotate 180", but its grayed out, not selectable. 

Master

PeterAlisaKeast

Can you please elaborate on your concern for the phone?

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Master

PeterAlisaKeast

We apologize for the inconvenience you've been experiencing. Have you tried troubleshooting through the Sprint Zone App? Let us know how it goes.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Marie,

I'm having the same problem. 1. My 180 flip option is greyed out. 2. I want to flip over my edge screen. So, that it'll read left to right from the bottom of the phone. i. e. The way the night clock reads. Please advise

Wizard

The Rotate 180 degrees option is for left hand users. You can flip the entire phone upside down and have the icons still be right side up in the edge display. In order to enable this option, you have to also enable screen rotation. To enable screen rotation, there should be an option in your drop-down quick buttons or you can hit settings> display and wallpaper > check the box for screen rotation.

Other than that I believe the icons will always be right side up when you are looking at the screen with the front button at the bottom of the screen. It will also flip back and forth you only turn on the edge screen by running your finger up and down the edge display while the screen is off. Usually if I pick it up it turns so the bottom of the words are to the left and if I lay it down they point to the right.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat