Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note edge: next big thing?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

note edge: next big thing?

in what ways will this device make my life more efficient? That's what I'm trying to do with technology these days is figure out how it will work into my life to make my life more efficient.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: note edge: next big thing?

*Stay tuned to your content on screen without disruption.

*Access notifications from the side whenever you need.

*Choose from variety of edge panels with shortcuts to apps, Twitter crawls, speed dial contacts, weather, stock tickets,

mini games and more.
*Access a night clock function in certain times of day designated by the user.

One personal experience I had today with the Note Edge: I was in the middle of typing an email on the device when my wife called, she showed up on the Edge screen and I was able to swipe down to answer her call and put her on speaker without interrupting my email.

Great question Thanks

“Disclaimer: The Community Device Champions (CDC) are device enthusiasts. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Community Device Champion shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The CDCs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.”

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

*Stay tuned to your content on screen without disruption.

*Access notifications from the side whenever you need.

*Choose from variety of edge panels with shortcuts to apps, Twitter crawls, speed dial contacts, weather, stock tickets,

mini games and more.
*Access a night clock function in certain times of day designated by the user.

One personal experience I had today with the Note Edge: I was in the middle of typing an email on the device when my wife called, she showed up on the Edge screen and I was able to swipe down to answer her call and put her on speaker without interrupting my email.

Great question Thanks

“Disclaimer: The Community Device Champions (CDC) are device enthusiasts. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Community Device Champion shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The CDCs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.”

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

* Stay tuned to your content on screen without disruption.

* Access notifications from the side whenever you need.

* Choose from a variety of edge panels with shortcuts to apps, Twitter crawls, speed dial contacts, weather, stock tickers, mini games and more.

* Access a night clock function in certain times of day designated by the user

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat