cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11/7 - Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPALJC

Master

Re: 11/7 - Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPALJC

hmmm I wonder why I'm not able to get it...

Is there a trick on it, because unlike my Evo, Note2 doesn't even show anything if it's checking or not, I tried on WiFi and 3G and still nothing, did a restart and still nothing.

Or it will come out in waves and not by force starting it!

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I tried too!

Good job Sprint/Samsung for quick action

On this update!

Thanks

Master

Like all updates it will be rolled out over the next 5-7 days.

Journeyman

Seen this earlier today and I'm very happy to hear of this. BUT what is with Sprint being the only carrier not to have a scrolling notification toggle setup, and when will it be updated. It is unacceptable that not only did it come with only 5toggles but you can't even modify it to your liking. ATLEAST give us the 10 like everyone else and if we dont like it we dont have to use it instead of just taking it away.

I personally was happy to see this because I used toggles on my Evo4G on one of the several home screens from loud/vibrate/silent to GPS,bluetooth, 4g, wifi etc. So whats up and when can we see a change/ update!!!!

Journeyman

I agree. I was very upset when I got the phone and realized the multiwindow was unavailable and there were only 5 non changable toggles. I hope they update that soon also. I like Wade of access. At least we are getting multiwindow tho

Journeyman

It's being reported that more toggles are in the update and that they are scrollable.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-note-2/222874-sprint-rolling-out-update-brings-multi-...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can confirm that !!   Cool Smiley Happy

Journeyman

Siiick, this is what I have been asking in a couple threads to try and get an answer. This has just been a good update the two things I was bummed I did'nt get on launch were the Multiwindow + scrollable toggles.. Now that those two are in I am Stoked!

Journeyman

I cant find the alerts on call setting.

Journeyman

NO UPDATE IN MIAMI.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.