Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11/7 - Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPALJC

24 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: 11/7 - Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPALJC

SHONUFF75,

Thank you for using Sprint Community to voice your questions and concerns.  If your maps application is force closing, it could be a corruption in the operating system.  I always recommend a factory reset of a device after performing an update.  This insures a clean installation.  Also, I would confirm that your maps application is up to date through the Google Play Store.

If you're receiving an error 67 when attempting to tether your phone to your laptop for data use, it is most likely because you do not have the hotspot plan.  In order to perform tethering or hotspot services, a  monthly subscription is required.  If you have subscribed to the service, I would recommend attempting an update data profile and trying again.

To Perform Update profile on Galaxy Note II:

Go to Settings>System Update>Update Profile

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

Hi everyone, I just got my GNII today and so far really liking it. The update was there waiting for me when I was ready to do it. However, I keep getting a FC saying "Unfortunately, Maps has stopped"

Any idea why this would be happening or how to fix?

Also, I just got Error #67 when I tried hooking my phone up to my laptop to try tethering. It says Registration Error: Data user name incorrect or something like that. Any clue what could be going on here?

I am not rooted...

Journeyman

Now IF YOU COULD ONLY MOVE APPS TO SD, that would make this phone near perfect.....

Journeyman

Same here!  YES!!  Looks to be a super Note II now!  (Note I did get my phone on day one, this took a while)

Thanks Samsung and Sprint for an outstanding device!  This is what inovation is all about! 

Journeyman

I got the update this morning YAYy

Journeyman

NO UPDATE IN MIAMI.

Journeyman

I cant find the alerts on call setting.

Journeyman

Siiick, this is what I have been asking in a couple threads to try and get an answer. This has just been a good update the two things I was bummed I did'nt get on launch were the Multiwindow + scrollable toggles.. Now that those two are in I am Stoked!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can confirm that !!   Cool Smiley Happy

Journeyman

It's being reported that more toggles are in the update and that they are scrollable.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-note-2/222874-sprint-rolling-out-update-brings-multi-...