Highlighted
Wizard

2/13 - Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPAMA7

Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPAMA7

Enhancements/Fixes

- Security updates

Important Notes

- Software version is L900VPAMA7

- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Updates blog for install instructions

55 REPLIES 55
Journeyman

Re: 2/13 - Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPAMA7

I keep checking and dont have the update yet. I know it comes in stages just want to see if anyone has installed the update and what changes have they noticed good or bad

Journeyman

I installed it last night and for some reason, i think my battery is draining faster. The other day the profile and prl also updated to 55012 . also, the gogle now widget is available and will take up the entire home screen - that is all that i have figured out so far. the screen lag (when turning the screen on) is still present.

Journeyman

I installed it last night and for some reason, i think my battery is draining faster. The other day the profile and prl also updated to 55012 . also, the gogle now widget is available and will take up the entire home screen - that is all that i have figured out so far. the screen lag (when turning the screen on) is still present.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Still not thing here in Florida

Journeyman

Nothing in Phila yet.

Journeyman

I live in Bucks Co. PA just above Phila. I received the update today and installed it. The only thing I noticed was that I got about a have dozen balloon tips like swipe here to unlock and touch this icon to go to applications. Once the tips were exhausted, all was back to normal.

live in Dallas Tx nothing here "yet"... Is this supposed to be 4.1.2 or somome sort of firmware fix upgrade?

Journeyman

Yea same here @JimBow11 I'm in Houston, Tx. & I got the update this morning. I installed it but, all I've noticed is a bunch of "pop up tips" on stuff that I already know. Maybe Sprint can help us by explaining what exactly are we supposed to get with this new update ?

Master

The update is just backend security fixes. Almsot nothing you would notice, no new features.

The tutorial popups reappearing is a known issue and is related to the security fix; after going back through them, they will not appear again.

Journeyman

Thank you very much ! I Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something awesome like the update that brought us the "Multi Window" option...lol

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat