cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32/64 gb note 2

Journeyman

32/64 gb note 2

Who else is impatiently awaiting the "real" note 2? As a current owner of a 32 gb s3 that I reluctantly purcased even after it was stripped of the quad core that the international got I am extremely offended that the note 2 has been released with a quad and only available in a downgrade (16gb) to my current phone. If the phone I originaly wanted (a quad 32gb) comes out somewhere else before I sprint offers it im gone! 10 years as a loyal customer with 4 accounts down the tube... gone and never coming back! Final straw! So sick of getting jerked around over a move so obvious. What could possibly be a sound reason for denying your top spending customers the absolute best available? Android ccustomers know how to tell the difference between overpriced junk and the latest tech. Start treating us like it or deal with the repercussions.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: 32/64 gb note 2

Hello lsd007,

Thank you for posting. If I could begin by asking; what are your specific needs that require the 32gb of storage? I would like to help find a work-around to any concerns you may have with the internal storage on the device. I would also like to mention that the Sprint Galaxy Note II does have a removable micro SD card slot that will support up to 32gb of storage. The SD card will function the same way the internal storage does, allowing you to put any information you may want on there; Books, Music, Videos, Picture etc..

Please let me know if I can help further.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

but you CANT move APPS to SD like you could on the EVO --- newer versions of android do NOT have this feature. At somepoint, it was a constant battle for space, and the one advantage I had with my EVO was being able to move downloaded apps and data OVER TO THE SD card. This is no longer the case. While SPRINT may feel16GB is "plenty" of space for anyone's OS and apps, etc --- with data such as photos, video, etc saved on the SD --- it's simply NOT TRUE, you WILL overrun that 16GB sooner or later. I'm hoping there is an ANDROID OTA update that will allow this sooner or later, if enough people clamor for it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

store your photos, videos, etc on the SD card.  the only thing you can't move to the SD card are apps that are not designed to be moved (contact the app dev about this)  I have hundreds of app and I'm no where close to filling my note 2 internal memory.  youe evo had less than a GB the note has 16.  learn to manage your other data and you will never have a problem.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat