cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/17- Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPAMC2

Master

Re: 4/17- Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - L900VPAMC2

I was wondering when will the update be rolled out in the Vegas area. Sounds like they expected to be released within 5 days to all devices,  nothing yet on mine lol (I've been checking 4-5 times daily to force the update)

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Im in Central New York and still havent recieved the update yet on either of 2 phones. Could def use the update because that recent apps glitch is annoying. Every single time I wake my phone up with the home button it does it

Journeyman

I am in Miami Florida and got the update This morning on two phones. 

Journeyman

I received the update a few days ago... now when I'm in a phone call, I can't get the screen to wake up. If you pull the phone away from your face, the screen doesn't come on automatically. Nor does any combination of Home or Power buttons. Extremely annoying. You can't even hang up the phone, the person on the other end has to hang up. So good luck having to "Press 1 for Customer Service."

Other than that, everything seems to be working fine.

Journeyman

I received the latest update about 10 days ago.  Ever since the phone update, my apps will not download updates.  The update download progress bar opens up when an app update starts, but there is never any progress and the update does not install.  After several minutes an error message pops up that says the update failed to install.

Is there a setting that may have been reset as part of the update?  I have tried to review my settings but I don't see anything related to this issue.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone have any suggestions of settings I may be able to change to correct this? 

Journeyman

The Edge Zoom has been removed from all phones. S II, S III, Note II.

Samsung apparently cannot listen to customer requests, which very simply, for this feature is:

In order to accommodate both those finding the Edge Zoom feature enhances productivity, and those who don't know how to use it, Edge Zoom now has a setting under "One Handed Features" which needs to be enabled (to accommodate those who don't know how to use the highly productive Edge Zoom feature, and don't want to take the 30 seconds to train themselves on how to use it).

In any case, there is a solution:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2253747&highlight=edge+zoom

Per the writer of the Thread:

"Because I love this feature, I port it to every new rom that comes out. It was originally from loserskater. This is slide zoom or edge zoom whichever you prefer, created for Sprint stock touchwiz deodex 4.1.2 MD4 only. It may work for others but i havent tested that at all. Remember to do a backup first."

Journeyman

BOFFYC130 wrote:

Ever since the phone update, my apps will not download updates.

Mine doesn't even try.  As soon as I press Update, it goes to an error message.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat