cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3 update..is it worth it

Journeyman

4.3 update..is it worth it

I am wondering should I update my phone. I read the features are no where near as good as the Note 3 and that it has been slowing the phone down and killing the battery life. Is that true? Should I update my phone?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: 4.3 update..is it worth it

Did mine, on Kies, and wife's s3 also. Both great. No problems so far. Did my note 2 wed before Thanksgiving , and hers Fri after. Going strong. Like the upgrades myself, like the clear memory option. Makes phone run faster. Display looks little better with new drivers also. Knox ground work there for both, hope to finish. All in all, so far a good update!

Journeyman

I am confused what this "Kies" is.

Journeyman

Its a program for you computer or lap top and hook phone up to it via USB cord. Download from Samsung only, and not air or lite. Hook phone up, an follow instructions

Journeyman

I updated mine this morning and it seems to be killing my battery.  Also the way the keyboard works is different.  It doesnt remember any of my saved words, and the layout of the special characters on the keys are different...  So far, I am not happy.

Master

QueenNTheMaking-

Greetings! Samsung "Kies" is Samsung's music/backup software. It's similar to iTunes. It assist you with managing your device. I hope that helps!

William
Sprint Social Care Team 

Master

QueenNTheMaking,

I wanted to follow up with you, has your issue been resolved? Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
*Paida.

Master

JiggilyJoe

New can be different. I also received this update in my phone and it takes some getting used to. The update does have good features as well but we appreciate your feedback. Try to check your device setting to save up on battery charge and let me know if that helps. We are always here to assist.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat