cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3, what's the point?

Journeyman

4.3, what's the point?

I was very excited when I heard that the Note II was FINALLY getting an update. Then I became frustrated because of the fact that it is 5 days after the original push date of the update, and it seems that 90% of us still have not received anything. When I called customer care, I had to explain to them what the update was. They had no clue what I was talking about! Now, I hear from the few who have updated that we will NOT be getting Air Command, KNOX, nor any updates to the camera.... So what's the point? What are we really getting other than a slightly different looking lock screen?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 4.3, what's the point?

I saw on a website that Samsung will release those files at a later date due to file sizes. Take it with a grain of salt.

Journeyman

Re: 4.3, what's the point?

So far it looks like it won't take a picture by voice any longer and I loved that feature...it is greyed out.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat