cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.4.2 Update

Journeyman

4.4.2 Update

Has anyone received the kit kat update yet?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 4.4.2 Update

There were so many that didn't get the last update I manually updates mine both last time and this time around.

There are several download links in the thread below and all you need to do is save the file to your SD card and install it manually.

There are instructions in the thread also for this. This IS AN OFFICIAL update file so no rooting or voiding warranties if you are concerned.

Note II - the 4.4.2 update - discussion thread - xda-developers

Journeyman

Thanks

Journeyman

Hi for some reason I can't find the link for the update can you help me out please?  Email me laysea65@gmail.com

Master

ALynch40 Thank you for the link. We will review this information and share it with the appropriate departments. Fernendez Sprint Social Care Team
Master

ALynch40, Should you have any questions or concerns in the future, let us know. We are here for you. Lavauna-Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Hi could you email me or post The link for the update?

[Personal Information Removed]

Thank you, I'd really appreciate it.

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Master

laysea6569 Try accessing the link from another browser. Let us know if it works. Fernenedez Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

The link for the update:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1UVJ-XcB7MPbHFYNXA5bFpTWmc/preview?pli=1

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat