cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/29- Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - NE2

Master

Re: 5/29- Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - NE2

diagoro,

Whoa, I'm very sorry to see that you feel this way and that you are experiencing service issues. Your area is currently getting some upgrades and towers are currently down in the area(s). My area is going through the similar upgrades and I am feeling the full force of the intermitted issues as well. This can be expected as we work to complete each tower. Each tower is taken offline, rebuilt, tested and re-established. During this time the remaining tower has to pick up the slack of the down towers, causing high traffic and issues. This is only temporary and I can assure you we are working on it. You will start to see better service soon. You can try to power cycle and update the profile on the phone periodically, as this can help realign with the towers. If you have any questions or anything I can help you with, please let me know. I'm here to help.

Lucia
Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 5/29- Samsung Galaxy Note II Software Update - NE2

Lucia....thank you for the response, which is what I would have originally expected. Not the basic "go find our for yourself".

I've had issues with the Sprint service since day one of my contract, and it's been almost two years. The upgrade was supposed to have been completed in my area earlier in the year, and now it's still going?

Again, disappointed when I can't use my phone at all in some places. It happens FAR too often...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat