cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 things I don't like about the Galaxy Note 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

5 things I don't like about the Galaxy Note 2

First,let me say I an writing this post using the phone stylus.This is one of the greatest phones I have ever owned.Now straight to the point.I have an Evo LTE,Evo 3D,and the note 2.There are a few things I am upset about though and I know that no phone is perfect

1. you cannot talk on the phone and surf the web at the Same time unless you are in a 4G area Or Using Wifi.With the evo LTE You Can Surf even while on 3G.This sucks because thut is actully a great feature When using the GPS and talking
  2. with the evo 3D are LTE if you have a headphone and Bluetooth hooked up you can deciede and switch between the two So in my car I have Aux but when I speak I have to unplug it to use the bluetooth
  3. I was talking On the phone and seen something Co01 and when I hit the Camera button it said I Cannot use while on the phone,seriously?I have 2GB Of RAM and Cannot do that?
  4. False advertisement.I dont have the multi screen and s Formula.So the money I spent was for What?Some of the featues I seen in reveiws Such as the blook mode in the notifictions bar isnt there.
  5. why are the us versions different?

Besides that the phone is great and for Someone like me Who Uses email everyday and have meetings would love it.Again I typed this With the note 2 So forgive me for any typos.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: 5 things I don't like about the Galaxy Note 2

FYI, the answer to your point #2 is an issue with Jelly Bean, not the GN2.  I'm using a Nexus S 4G and have the same issue.  However, I have figured out a way around it.  As long as you connect the bluetooth to the phone BEFORE you plug in the AUX cable, your sound will come through the AUX cable.  It comes through whatever was connected last.  I will still get calls to come through my bluetooth though.  Hope that helps.

Journeyman

See that what I figure but the calls go straight to the speakers and you have no option tO switch

Journeyman

You do realize that your #4 and 5 are the same complaint. last time I checked Samsung's website there was no mention of  SPLIT screen!!!!!! The S formula is part of the split screen we don't have ......Yet. There is multi screen ( pop up video/internet) that Samsung US does mention. Also, since when can you take  a photo mid call with any phone? To complain just to complain is just a fail sir!

Journeyman

1st, samsung commercial promoted the multiscreen, if you dont believe me please youtube it.2nd S formula can also be located in the s note as demonstrated not only in reviews but with my friends international version, so because we cannot do multiscreen mean we can use the formula in S Note? If you will promotr it then give it to us not just other countries. 3rd im not saying it just to say it, I use this phone everyday for emailing and since I am a regional manager this is my main source and the best phone I ever owned, like now im replying to you off of the note 2...These are things I dont like and today when I was on the phone with a good friend I seen a prototype BMW on display outside with the BMW team and trailers and I couldnt take a pic of it and since I was at a redlight in the middle lane I couldnt pull over to get a pic of it, same thing with if I see something funny while on thr phone I snap a picture..You cannot say you never ran into that before, if so you need to have more fun...

Journeyman

You could take a picture while on a call with the Palm Pre. In fact, the Palm Pre was one of my favorite multifunctional phones. You could have up to 8 cards up doing 8 different things all while on a call if you choose. I started a discusion on it about 2 weeks ago right here http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/489946#489946 if you'd like to read it !!    

Journeyman

We are supposed to get multiscreen. I heard and am not sure, but it was said that Samsung is suppose to release an update soon. There was a problem with the mulitscreen and they are suppose to fix it. But Sprint still are the ones who will give or not give it to us, which sucks.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat