Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessory Search

Journeyman

Accessory Search

the wait is finally over and some of you (myself included) were able to get your hands on the GN2. now the wait begins for decent durable accessories, not the 2.99 amazon belt clips that you have to buy wholesale to make it through a month. i myself am a naked holster kinda guy, seidio whenever possible. has anyone come across any accessories?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

Re: Accessory Search

You can visit this site to buy accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note II  http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SPH-L900ZWASPR-accessories

Hope this helps

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Like yourself SE73N, I use Seidio products all the time and their customer support say they are working on the product line for the Note 2. So short term, I have obtained the Spigen Ultra Crystal Screen Protector, Samsung [As Abe2020 mentions] case from the Samsung Website,and the 64GB Micro SD card from Amazon. Otterbox is still working on the product. Spigen I hope comes out with their Glas-T product screen protector for the Note 2.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try eBay.....I ordered replacement batteries, a wallet style case that has slots for i.d or credit cards, a belt holdster case, and a hard case (hey, a guy's gotta have options)...and i don't even have my GN2 yet!!...lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

i did same from amazon... and have not ordered yet.

ps... any body who has the gray phone, is it a dark gray like charcoal, or light  like battleship gray?  thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

When it comes down to cell phone cases, I prefer the pouch/sleeve design. It works great for me because I mainly keep my phone in my purse & I just need something to shield my phone from whatever lerks around in there....lol I ordered it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Original-Samsung-Leather-Pouch-Sleeve-Case-for-Galaxy-Note-2-II-N710...

GOOD NEWS is that it was a great price BAD NEWS is that it's about a 30 shipping window

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just fyi, I would be careful ordering replacement items like batteries, chargers, & earphones etc from ebay. Alot of the stuff isn't authentic Samsung products & could short circuit your new device & is not covered under your warranty Man, I had this happen to me 2 weeks into one of Palm devices a few years back, it was no fun.

Highlighted
Master

it's more like charcoal, dark gray with lines left to right like the titanium.

I hope I was clear enough or able to describe it correctly.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried replying, and even tho i showed as being logged in, would not add that msg unless i logged in  again;  did and my reply went away.  So. am trying again.  THANK YOU. !!! very clearly stated... charcoal is good; battleship gray , not so much.  I can now call Sprint and order my phone (online).

ps... like your photo, and initials. 

Enjoy yor life...

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat