ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 4.4.2 Update

Journeyman

Android 4.4.2 Update

When is there going to be a fix for this awful update? Besides the double spacing issue, there has also been battery issues as well as the predictive text being useless.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Android 4.4.2 Update

Wow...I thought the battery issues was just a third party app. Thanks for asking this question.

Journeyman

I'm not sure if your spacing problem was resolved, if not try a add on app, it worked for me.

Journeyman

Unfortunately the issue still has not been resolved. I haven't installed a different keyboard because I feel they should fix their issues and not make the users download unnecessary stuff for their lack of support. Yes I know the phone is old but it works for me. Just wish they would fix this issue. I now also have an issue where I press the space bar and it won't space. I also see daily the "system update" on top of my phone but then there is no update.

GrandMaster

hit up some 3rd party sites to see if they have any info on whether you guys/gals will be seeing any bug fix updates in the near future. this one is all on Samsung to fix.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I uninstalled TuneInand pretty much all my KitKat4.4.2 problems/bugs disappeared.  The worst were the random reboots, freezing, failure for the phone to wake up so I could use the [inappropriate word removed] thing.  I had to constantly do battery pulls to get my phone back.  TuneIn problems actually started in Jelly Bean 4.3 for me but KitKat4.4.2 killed it.

This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.
Message was edited by: TheModerator

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat