cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android.process.acore has stopped

Highlighted
Journeyman

Android.process.acore has stopped

"unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped" This message started popping up on my phone 3 days ago. I can no longer receive text. I cannot make calls but I can get them if I can swipe the  error message fast enough to answer my phone. The message pops up like every 3 seconds barely giving me time to do anything to correct it. Strangely I can get to my IHeart & Pandora radio apps to play them.But when I try to get to text messages or my contact list it shuts down & won't open up due to the pop up every 3 seconds. I can even get on the internet. It seems as if I can get to anything except my text & contacts.  I tried the soft reset. I cleared the cache. Went online & tried all the remedies. I even chatted with someone from Samsung to no avail. I can see my texts on preview screen but I cant open them up. Same with my phone book. The previews of the numbers I can see have removed the names. If someone calls me all I see is the phone number. Short of wiping the whole phone & losing everything what can I do?

Tags (1)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat