cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any reason why US Galaxy Note II didn't come with Multi-Window?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any reason why US Galaxy Note II didn't come with Multi-Window?

http://www.tapscape.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2-Multi-Window.jpg

Not supposed on US GN2

Any idea when Sammy will push an update to allow this?

And the ability to put external app data on SD card... My Internal Storage is almost full

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Journeyman

just saw this on the samsung website. things aren't looking based off of this response.

Will there be an update to add multiview function

I noticed that the US versions do not have the multiview functions and would like to know if an update is planned. Currently using the Sprint Note II.

Answers

Hi twospirits,

Thank you for your inquiry. We understand that you would like to know if there will be an update to add multiview functions on your phone, SPH-L900.

All Samsung products are manufactured to the specifications of the service provider for whom they are produced.

We are unable to speculate when/if there would an update for your multiview functions due to the fact that this might lead to inaccurate information and confusion.

Thank you for your continued interest in Samsung products.

10 hours ago

SamsungSupport13

SamsungSupport13

Highlighted
Journeyman

RE:  http://www.gforgames.com/gadgets/samsung-galaxy-s3-jelly-bean-android-4-1-2-multi-window-feature-268...

Isn't the "Shiny New Patch" described in the first paragraph referring to the addition of Multi-View to the Note-2?  Maybe the "patch" is coming directly from Samsung.  Does EVERY update have to originate with Sprint?  

You couldn't give me an Apple I-Phone, but their single point origination of updates that roll out to all devices across all carriers has its appeal.

-ac

Highlighted
Journeyman

i second this. this is one of the main reasons why i purchased this phone. PLEASE PUSH AN OTA ASAP

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just contacted a rep from samsung.com,

he said that a MR update (Maintenance Repair) update is in the works to add the multiwindow feature. But when I asked for an ETA on the update, they said not sure. They did say that once the update is ready it will be available under the Downloads section for the Galaxy Note 2. Hope this helps a little

Highlighted
Wizard

The Multi Window View feature is included in a software update that's being rolled out now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good cause I was seriously thinking about taking this thing back on Thursday!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat