cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone knows, Where is the location of SIM card?

Master

Anyone knows, Where is the location of SIM card?

I'm still playing and exploring the phone, and not yet ready to start taking apart the phone, but I was wondering if someone took it apart and found out where is the location of the SIM inside the phone?

I'm sure it should be in the same place as that of the other models but I have not seen an inside pic for the At&t or t-mobile Note2 versions.

Can any one help on that??

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
9 REPLIES
Master

Re: Anyone knows, Where is the location of SIM card?

Samsung Galaxy Note II does not have a sim card slot, has an embedded sim card.

Abe

Master

Correct, and I'm trying to figure it out where is the location od that embedded SIM card.

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

My guess is that it would be in a similar position as the GS3 ..... see if you can find a picture of the Verizon GS3 with the battery out...

Journeyman

http://cdn.androidadvices.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Galaxy-Note-II-Back-Part.jpg

Wizard

That picture of the international Note 2 shows the pins for the wireless charging which the Sprint vesion doesn't have either.

TS

Wizard

That's is a good question.

If someone can open it up, It will help.

I have the chance to cancel my AT&T order

Master

I have not open mine yet, but I was looking on google and I found a pic of a note2 and it seams the card will be on the top right corner of the battery hole, so after the SIM is inserted it won't come out since the battery will keep it in place.

The question still stands, if we cut it, can we still access the sim or not, and for that, someone brave needs to open the da mn phone up and see how the SIM is hold in place.

I pray that Sprint only changed the inside back cover and not the whole setup on the phone, since that will make it much easier for us.

But again, who is brave enough to open the phone up this early and find out lol

Journeyman

is not from the note 2 buy this guy make a great work with his note 1 i think is same principle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6CJy71_9Ok

Journeyman

and here is specific for note 2 but the one use in this tutorial is the international one but at lease show you the principles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD6zGVbqNMA