cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill to Account?????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bill to Account?????

When will Sprint ever allow one to buy a device over the internet or online from sprint and have it billed to their account?  i remember them doing this and now they don't.

I would think that longstanding customers would be automatically offered this option but guess what NOT !?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Bill to Account?????

+1

I'd like to see them bring this back too!

Journeyman

Me, too.

Journeyman

i would love that to want to get the note 2 but wont have the probley untill like feb i would get it in dec if i could put it on my bill

Journeyman

Personally, even if it were offered, I wouldn't use it. You have more protection charging it to your card. What I do find interesting is that you can't bill to your account, however, if you return the phone, they don't return your money to your credit card... they credit your account only. I find that completely shady.

Wizard

Personally, I would not use it because I buy my phone only if I have the money to pay for it right away.

From business perspective: it may take Sprint up to 2 months to collect the funds depending on the billing cycle.

That's a lot of adjustments on the financial reports

Wizard

Sprint does not allow any account the opportunity to bill to account (BTA) for equipment purchases. The only exception is: customers can bill accessories, up to $149.99, to their account only when purchased in a Sprint (company-owned) store.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

yes as per reading my post one can tell i already know that they dont offer BTA but they used to. i would never puchase any accessories to my bill if i cant do it with a device wouldnt make sense to buy over priced accessories bta

also i thought it would be something longstanding customers could get

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat