cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Journeyman

According to a report, Sprint could announce getting the Galaxy Journal at MWC in a few weeks (Earliest). The downside if not at MWC it may be in May of 2012 at CTIA. Making it late Summer season before we see the Samsung Journal on Sprint's shelves. Read more here.

http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=57360553&cid=latest&bid=251&webref=reviews.cnet.com/are-verizon-a...

Wizard

The more I read about the Note, the more I like it. Not to happy about Touch Wiz, but the Mobile Tech review does show that its not as bad. Still, I haven't had a Samsung in ages. Went from Samsung to HTC to Motorola. And this might be the one to get me back. Although I do love my Photon, but their locked bootloader issue is a pain. So I just might get this on my second line until the update to the Photon.

TS

Journeyman

Yep, we need some Samsung Galaxy Note/Journal love! This is a great all around device to the executive using a stylus pen, to the multimedia monger using the big 5.3 inch screen, and just as a phone using a bluetooth headset. win win win !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE or JOURNAL to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Wow -- I certainly hope the rumor is true !!!  And as early as the first half of 2012 - thats like Christmas in Spring.

Wizard

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Well it looks like we are going to see it in this first half

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/01/16/rumor-galaxy-note-headed-to-verizon-as-the-galaxy-journal/

I just have to sell my Photon and get it out of contract.

Journeyman

Sold on the Note too. Love the Screen and the stylus pen. Sprint get this!

Journeyman

Would you switch to ATT to get the Galaxy Note?

Hmmm tough question.

Life will be easier if Sprint gets the Note. Ive been waiting for this. I wont by a tablet b/c you cant make calls. Makes no sense to have two similar items which perform basically the same functions. The Evo does everything a tablet does just smaller. The note is a step in the tablet/phone merge. They will.

So Sprint listen to the world, the community, your users - Galaxy Note. Secure the deal we know you can. : )

Wizard

According to SprintFeed sources (a reliable one at that) the Note is coming to Sprint. But when is the million dollar question. see article.

TS

Journeyman xin
Journeyman

NOTE please Sprint

That is What we wanted.

Journeyman

I like Sprint, i have had no problems with my service or my 4G range but if they are not getting the Samsung Note, then I am seriously considering moving over to ATT.