cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

I agree can we please  get the NOTE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Is it possible to buy it from ATT and get it flashed over to sprint network? I AM DYING to have this phone!

Wizard

I don't believe so. Different frequencies.

TS

Highlighted
Journeyman

There has been a lot of rumors that this will be coming to Sprint soon. I'm not sure when though 😕

I would LOVE to have this phone, it looks amazing!! I currently have the HTC Evo 4g..its a good phone, but mine has been having lots of problems. But if Sprint does get this phone I would totally drop my evo and buy it for sure. I've been reading on different fourms and such that Sprint might be getting this phone.

I hope sprint does, I'd totally buy it! But my downfall is that it might just work in 4g and I do not have 4g in michigan anywhere, only in Grand Rapids and I live in Monroe somehwat near toledo ohio..and that is just the bad thing about this phone...if its only capable of 4g I won't be getting it then

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please bring this phone (Note/Journal) to Sprint or any phone that is has a 5.3 inch or larger screen. I don't care if LTE is ready. Show us some love I was promised 4G in our city, we never got it. Verizon has 4G here now, I don't care; If I want faster speeds I'll use WiFi. I've been a loyal customer for almost 10 year because of the phones that have grown with me in the past: Blackberry, HTC Hero, HTC EVO...

Highlighted
Wizard

I am with you Riggzzz

I don't care about 4G. WiMax never made it to city but Verizon and US Cellular have LTE in my area.

Do I stay or go? Sprint just get the Galaxy Note so I can crawl the 3G

Highlighted
Wizard

Unless Sprint manages to have Samsung make a Wimax/LTE/3G version, the phone would only be capable of getting LTE/3G signals. LTE in areas that Sprint has deployed (or going to deploy) LTE. Everywhere else the phone can be used in 3G mode. Sprint has already established a 4G LTE in the southern outskirts of Chicago but that is still a ways from you. Sprint is agressively getting alot of areas set up for LTE, so even if the Note comes out in June, by the end of the year there should be quite a few areas with LTE.

TS

Highlighted
Journeyman

At this point in time, no one should be purchasing a phone with a 2 year limited lifespan,  Back in January, we decided to get a smart phone, we found the Samsung Epic 4 Touch and were going to get that, however we thought that $199 was a high price to pay, then we found it for 99, and even a week at $49 a great deal, except we also began reading the Sprint Forums, and I could not see spending any money for a phone that would be good for only 2 years or so if bought this year.  I thought about the Galaxy Nexus, with Ice Cream Sandwich, but even the Epic 4 Touch will have Ice Cream Sandwich, and a better camera, but not LTE 4G just WiMax 4g, and that only untill Sprint decides it will not support "2" 4G networks, and just support LTE.  Why would anyone today purchase any phone that is good for a couple of years.   Waiting for the Note is worth the wait, and it needs to come out soon.  If we were smart consumers, we would be not purchasing any phone from Sprint now unless it was LTE, after all we all will get 3 G, and will eventually get 4G LTE, as no more 4G Wimax networks will be opening up soon, especially if you don't have it by now.  Spending $199 for a phone from Sprint with a limited life span is nuts, you might as well wait for the month or so and spend a bit extra and get a better phone, with 4G LTE capability and not throw your money away!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not confident Sprint will be rolling out LTE any time soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I could honestly care less about 4g/LTE.  I dont have it where I live and it wont make a difference to me if I do get it.  Right now I have the Evo 4g and I love it... but I want bigger and better.  I want the Galaxy Note.  I love the idea of the s-pen and the fact that it has a wacom digitizer... thats just awesome to me.  Plus I am an avid reader and want the larger screen for that.  I talked to a Sprint rep over the chat on the website about the note and was told that if I waited and contacted them in April, that I would get the phone I want.  The rep never said specifically that the Note was coming to Sprint... just that I would get what I wanted in April.  I have read of similar things being said to other Sprint customers.  Hopefully we will see the Note on Sprint soon.  My upgrade is available in April... so I am crossing myfingers.

Highlighted
Wizard

TimPezz wrote:

I'm not confident Sprint will be rolling out LTE any time soon.

Tim, check http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1-the-wall/

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't care about 4g neither, I was just hoping that the phone is capable of 3g and 4g..I don't have 4g where I live and I don't mind that at all. Orchidsdance, I didn't know that you could talk to a rep from Sprint and do that. I do plan to talk to someone about what I can do soon. I just would love to get this phone. The display is very nice and I'm big on being on the web and such and that is what this phone is for. I currently have the EVO 4g and I love it...but its been having so many problems for the past couple of months, I'm kindof getting sick of it.

I just hope sprint does get this phone, I'd be very happy if they do! (Keeping my fingers crossed) (:

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat