cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Is the Samsung Galaxy NOTE coming to Sprint? I love this phone and I would like to get it ASAP.  I currently have an EVO 4G and my contract has been available for a new upgrade since Sep of 2011.  The EVO is a great phone and was truly a ground breaking device when it was released.  I came to Sprint and replaced my ATT iPhone just to get the EVO.  It has served me well and I have been so happy with it. But I am now ready for something distinctly new and with better capabilities than my EVO.   IMHO the iPhone is just on par with my EVO and the Nexus Prime is nice since it has ics, but again not ground breaking.  The NOTE on the other hand is a ground breaking device and worth getting at any "reasonable" price.  It introduces a new device market -- ie the phone/tablet hybrid.  I am definitely in the demographic.   With this device, I would no longer required carrying both my EVO and my Samsung Tab around at the same time.   I can leave my Tab for home use and use the NOTE for everthing on the road.  The Note opens us up to a new world.   Sprint, help me to take part in it.

Yes, I know.  I could always go back to ATT and get the NOTE, but frankly, I like how Sprint has listened to customer requests, maintained unlimited data plans and significantly improved customer service over past years.  So you will have to forgive me for wanting to remain loyal to Sprint even though my "precious" is soon being offered at ATT.  I am willing to wait a couple of monthes in hopes that Sprint will get the Galaxy NOTE also.  <fingers crossed>

Sprint -- I want my NOTE !!!   pretty please with Ice Cream Sandwich on top

374 REPLIES 374
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why not just deliver on the promises you have given us, and tell us they Note is alaviable now so you can sell a few million copies?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Agreed, I too am out-of-contract and don't want just another smartphone, I am still using an HTC Touch Pro 2 and the wife has the iPhone 4s and they are all over rated, right now she's trying an android HTC and it stinks in my opinion, she's going back to her iPhone 4s (understandably) but it'll take a notepad to get me to sign a new contract!  If I could make calls on an iPad I'g go that way but that isn't happening...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I heard that the CORPORATE DECISION WAS MADE AND THAT SINCE THE GALAXY S3 WAS COMING OUT THEY DECIDED NOT TO CARRY THE NOTE/ JOURNAL

That just fried my Hide!!!!  who made that choice what do you have comparable to that type of phone/tablet???? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If this is true and they CHOSE NOt TO ALLOW us TO MAKE THE CHOICE I MAY JUST TAKE MY 4 YEA FOUR PHONES AND DECADES OF LOYALTY AND MOVE ON ;(

Highlighted
Journeyman

If such a corporate decision suchas not to carry both was made, I can see why Sprint is in the red.  There are two choices for people, I would think that the decision would be not to carry both the Galaxy Nexus and the the new Galaxaxy III as the Nexus is now out of date,  but the Note is for a different market.

Of course every thing is a rumor until we actually have it on sale.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am going with ATT come Sept. Wife will follow next year.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly the Phone NOTE/ JOURNAL ] is unlike the 1/2 dozen other phones that are almost the same.  There are very few major diferences between ALL of the other Smartphone and this one is UNIQUE with it's screen size and is a big seller. We will have to see what they do,

IT IS NOT A GALAXY S3 OR S2 IT'S VERY DIFFERENT SPRINT!!  CAN YOU HEAR US NOW!!!! 

Me ersonally I would buy one that is even larger so I could use the thing as my main computer/phone .......listen up .........................

Highlighted
Journeyman

Going to AT&T would be the wrong move. Way more expensive and this article got my head boiling

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/04/atandt-ceo-voices-regret-over-iphone-unlimited-data-model/

If the Galaxy note doesn't come to Sprint, then I might check out Tmobile.

Highlighted
Journeyman

As some of you may know  ctia is this week so the news that you may be seeking might be just around the corner

Highlighted
Journeyman

Elec,

Why just say Hey guys It WILL Be here 2nd qtr.or 3rd Qtr......Or we have decided NOT to carry it......what the problem.????????????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here's my two cents:  ATT has the Galaxy Note without the NFC turned on(the hardware component is installed just not activated).  They either need to send an update to all subs to turn on this feature (via sfw update) or come out with Galaxy Note ver 2 with this feature turned on.  This is the Google Wallet feature among several features that NFC will provide.  I'm (thinking/hoping) that SPRINT is waiting for Samsung to start shipping the Note with the feature activated - and then they will announce that they will be carrying the updated version of the Note/Journal. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

What Sprint should do is listen to their customers and give us the devices we really want and not what they think is best. I'm due for an upgrade in June and I'm looking to get another phone for my wife and I if not the note/journal then we'll keep the EVO until we get something we want.  So dear Sprint please step up to the plate and pitch us the galaxy note/journal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Elec,

Even though CTIA is coming, Sprint or Samsung won't be there.

http://androidsprint.info/ctia-2012-preview-new-phones-more-debate-over-spectrum/

"On the flip side, many of the major handset makers and companies will be absent from the show. Neither RIM nor Sony will attend the show. Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and Samsung won’t have booths, nor will Sprint. And Apple will not be at CTIA either–but that’s no surprise."

So I doubt we are gonna hear any updates on the Galaxy Note.

Also, as I said before, main reason Sprint might not bring Galaxy Note any time soon is that they are heavily invested into the IPhone craze.

"The company sold 1.5 million iPhones in the first quarter while posting a net subscriber growth of 263,000. That didn't stop Sprint from posting an $863 million net loss during the same period, however, causing some investors to grumble about the cost of subsidizing Apple's phone."

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/05/sprint-ceo-takes-pay-cut-related-to-iphone-deal-cost/

The CEO of Sprint took a pay cut because of this (which I respect), now if this was AT&T CEO, he would most likely give the investors the finger and demand a raise in his salary.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat