cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

I want a NOTE, now! My EVO can't keep up with me...

Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

I LOVE some of Sprints features, and I love the unlimited data and the fees are better than some others.  But I have been sorely disappointed in their 3G speeds and their 4G speeds.   T-Mobile beats them in every speedtest.   And now T-Mobile is kicking their butt with phone offerings.   It is like they decided not to show up to the fight..     

Surely the CEO understands that if you want to keep/gain customer base, you have to provide the services/products that your customers want............

It is common knowledge that their finances aren't in the best shape right now.  But cmon guys.  If you offer phones that people want, along with the services that people want, customers will come, and the money will follow..      It isn't rocket science.

We don't expect you to get all the good phones, but right now Sprint has a pretty lackluster selection.

Journeyman

I got my Spring line the first week they offered PCS, back when I had just gone to college.  I've been with Sprint for about 15 years now.

No more, I got my Galaxy Note last month and my 865 number is gone.  I am not a fan of AT&T and while there is Sprint and Verizon 4G LTE here, there is just AT&T's "labeled" 4G, no real 4G LTE.  Still, I have a Galaxy note and I'm happy.

Perhaps I was just too dumb & loyal all these years.  A phone company is a phone company, get the phone you want.

Journeyman

Just asked rep about the galaxy note and still get the same that I have gotten for the last 4 months.  Nothing in their system about the note but to keep checking for any updates.  And that they have a few new phones coming out that I might be interested in.  They do not get it not interested in any other phone other than the galaxy not.  I have 5 line, 4 evos and a galaxy s 2 that is a piece of sh....t.  Tired of waiting.  3 of my lines are up so will move to AT&T, and when other two lines are up will move them too.  This after 15 years with sprint. 

Journeyman

Hello, been with Sprint 10 yrs consecutively and 4 yrs prior with a 2 yr break ..... I am NOT HAPPY that Sprint didnt pull off landing the Galaxy Note here in North America after its awesome debut over seas and AT & T ending up with it first in the states .... I have 4 phones and a Air Rave ....and after researching ....... was led to believe that Sprint would be offering the Note by July. The reason there was a 2 yr break in my relations with Sprint way back was due to the fact that another carrier got a phone I had to have so I moved on....... long story short ..... If I dont see the Note Materialize with Sprint by September when 3 out of the 4 phones are ready for upgrading ......... I will be moving on again !!!!.......

I DONT WANT TO LEAVE SPRINT ...... GET MY NOTE !!! PLEASE !!!!

Journeyman

Now this is a great way to start off the holiday weekend! Sources from the highest level of the government have leaked the supposed release dates for Magenta’s upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note and myTouch by Huawei.

• Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th

If these dates are legitimate, T-Mo customers can look forward to getting the magnificent GSIII in metallic blue in less than a month. Let’s hope this all pans out in what looks to be a killer summer for T-mobile.

source: tmonews

Well, Sprint when do we see the Note and Galaxy III with Sprint?  Your customers are waiting patiently, but not much longer once you don't have the phones the people want!

Journeyman

I don't understand what is going on at Sprint.  Customers - like me - are doing our best to stick with you - but it is becoming painful to wait forever for you to bring us the note / journal.   How long are we supposed to wait before leaving for ATT???????????????????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bravo!!!!!!  Finally somebody with some sense

Journeyman

In terms of AT&T and T-Mobile

I'm almost certain they're referring to the international Version that will be in stores a tthe end of the month. Of course if a US customer where to buy that phone they wouldn't be able to use LTE which kind of defeats the purpose.

Im unfamliar with Bluetooh SIG but seeing that's just the general image for the S3 could that be any form of good news?

Edit:

Here it is...

http://www.unwiredview.com/2012/05/23/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-for-verizon-sch-i535-and-sprint-sph-l710-...
This link shows the SprintSPH-L710 and VerizonSCH-i535 Bluetooth SIG....it's still just the generic image of the GS3.

Now if thats what they normally do for phones please disregard but doesn't seem like much to go on. (Forgive me if I'm misinformed)

Journeyman

"Luckily, the legions of fans of the Samsung Galaxy S3 won’t have to worry about network carrier availability or exclusivity. It looks like the “next Galaxy” will be available from all four major networks in the US, i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile."

http://www.androidauthority.com/verizon-samsung-galaxy-s3-sch-i535-bluetooth-sig-88003/

" With AT&T and T-Mobile confirming that the Galaxy S3 will star in their device lineup for the summer, there was some doubts on whether a CDMA version (used by Verizon and Sprint) will be launched as well. We’ve heard rumors about a Verizon device codenamed SCH-I535, that showed up in benchmark tests featuring a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor. Keeping in line with Verizon’s naming scheme for their high-end Samsung devices, the SCH-I535 is most likely to be the Samsung Galaxy S3.

"