cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

I saw the phone today for the first time and t was love at first sight...I will be purchasing it from AT& T if Sprint dosent get it together. You would think with all the request made they would jump on the wagon and bring it on home. I have used Sprint for some years now and I feel they have lost their purpose in a sense. Customers wants and needs do not seem to be priority at this point. I wonder if everyone participates in a flash purchase of the phone through one of the other carriers that offer unlimited deals will they then wake up??? IDK...

Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

I'm with you.  I've had to wait for the last 2 phones LONG after they were available with other carriers.  For whatever reason Sprint can't seem to keep up and offer the latest technology.

I've had sprint for at least 15 years...but I see no reason for loyalty as I'm not getting any benefits for sticking with them when most of my family/friends jumped ship.  I see ATT in my near future.

Journeyman

Im going to stay neutral on this matter.

I like the Galaxy Note but I'm not about to Rage Quit or Early Termination on my accounts just for a phone...
To me it's not even that serious. New phones come and go... The second you buy a phone (or really any electronic device) it's old.

I notice this alot actually...
Sprint Customer: Hey [insert carrier name] has the [insert phone name]... get or I'm leaving.

The phone carrier doesn't revolve around you...now yes I know TONS of people on Sprint would like this phone. I'd admit if there was some indication that Sprint is getting it soonish I'd might consider getting it....but if they don't it's not the end of the world.

I recall the same thing before iPhone was with Sprint... almost everyone and their mom wanted/demanded the iPhone for Sprint.... "iPhone or I'm gone"

And it's pretty much the same for this...

Who knows....Sprint might even get a "Phablet" phone that even surpasses the Note...

Do those who rage about the Note ever possibly wonder why Sprint doesn't have it yet?

Really does any carrier other then AT&T have the Note or anything similiar in size and functionality? (That's an actual phone)

AT&T might have a deal with Samsung for that phone exclusively for all we know...
Not the first time this happened...

T-Mobile had sidekicks

Verizon had [insert name] Lol I didn't follow Verizon enough to know who ther "Exclusive" phone is.
Sprint has the EVO line of phones (well amongst the 4 main carriers)

Journeyman

I don't think SPRINT has the money for any EXCLUSIVITY for any new device, not to mention HTC, everybody's getting their own version, let alone the Samsung Galaxy Note (SGH-I717). The IPHONE is what broke the camels back. Guess whose getting the Galaxy SIII, you're correct. Not Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T. Sprints gets the leftover ever since they threw billions to the fruit.

Journeyman

Where did you hear that Sprint,T-Mobile and AT&T wouldn't get them?

That would only leave Verizon. Seems highly unlikely.

Journeyman

"Luckily, the legions of fans of the Samsung Galaxy S3 won’t have to worry about network carrier availability or exclusivity. It looks like the “next Galaxy” will be available from all four major networks in the US, i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile."

http://www.androidauthority.com/verizon-samsung-galaxy-s3-sch-i535-bluetooth-sig-88003/

" With AT&T and T-Mobile confirming that the Galaxy S3 will star in their device lineup for the summer, there was some doubts on whether a CDMA version (used by Verizon and Sprint) will be launched as well. We’ve heard rumors about a Verizon device codenamed SCH-I535, that showed up in benchmark tests featuring a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor. Keeping in line with Verizon’s naming scheme for their high-end Samsung devices, the SCH-I535 is most likely to be the Samsung Galaxy S3.

"

Journeyman

In terms of AT&T and T-Mobile

I'm almost certain they're referring to the international Version that will be in stores a tthe end of the month. Of course if a US customer where to buy that phone they wouldn't be able to use LTE which kind of defeats the purpose.

Im unfamliar with Bluetooh SIG but seeing that's just the general image for the S3 could that be any form of good news?

Edit:

Here it is...

http://www.unwiredview.com/2012/05/23/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-for-verizon-sch-i535-and-sprint-sph-l710-...
This link shows the SprintSPH-L710 and VerizonSCH-i535 Bluetooth SIG....it's still just the generic image of the GS3.

Now if thats what they normally do for phones please disregard but doesn't seem like much to go on. (Forgive me if I'm misinformed)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bravo!!!!!!  Finally somebody with some sense

Journeyman

I don't understand what is going on at Sprint.  Customers - like me - are doing our best to stick with you - but it is becoming painful to wait forever for you to bring us the note / journal.   How long are we supposed to wait before leaving for ATT???????????????????

Journeyman

Now this is a great way to start off the holiday weekend! Sources from the highest level of the government have leaked the supposed release dates for Magenta’s upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note and myTouch by Huawei.

• Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th

If these dates are legitimate, T-Mo customers can look forward to getting the magnificent GSIII in metallic blue in less than a month. Let’s hope this all pans out in what looks to be a killer summer for T-mobile.

source: tmonews

Well, Sprint when do we see the Note and Galaxy III with Sprint?  Your customers are waiting patiently, but not much longer once you don't have the phones the people want!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.