cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Wizard

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Well Sammy is sending out the invite to Samsung Mobile Unpacked event of the year, which will be held at the IFA show in Berlin, Germany on Aug. 29

http://www.sammobile.com/2012/08/02/samsung-has-begun-sending-the-first-invitations-for-ifa-2012-at-...

Journeyman

Re: Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

People must keep in mind the way Sprint likes to appeal to their customers. Every phone they come out with is $199 on a 2 year contract. If the Note II is $299 on contract, do not expect Sprint to carry it. They waited for the Galaxy Nexus to go down, and the Note still is not really in that price range. But that's just my opinion....I could be wayyy off the mark

Wizard

If Sprint bring the Note II as a world phone it will help retain & gain customers.

It's possible that Samsung can make it available to all US providers just like the GSIII (pure speculation from my part)

Journeyman

I hope you are wrong, cause I sure would hate to drop Sprint and go somewhere else for the NOTE 2, and I will join the masses.

Journeyman

Samsung will probably make sure all carriers can get the NOTE 2, that way they will sale more phones as it will not be exclusive to one carrier.  It is only common sense, Samsung sales more phones and SPRINT can keep their current customers and possibly get more to join with their unlimited plan.

Journeyman

Only time will tell if Sprint has any common sense.

Wizard

danbooth52 wrote:

Samsung will probably make sure all carriers can get the NOTE 2, that way they will sale more phones as it will not be exclusive to one carrier.  It is only common sense, Samsung sales more phones and SPRINT can keep their current customers and possibly get more to join with their unlimited plan.

I've been saying that for a while now. using the Samsung Galaxy S3 model and you can see that Samsung wants to have their devices offered on as many carriers as possible without having to make difference between them for the carriers. Its up to the carriers to join the bandwagon, and as much as the Note 1 has sold here on AT&T (US side) and much more Internationally, it wouldn't make sense for a carrier not to sell it the next version. But i guess we will see if that theory holds true by the end of the month when the Note 2 is officially announced.

If Sprint doesn't get the Note 2, then I guess there is always Galaxy Note 3 with flexible screen, bluetooth S-pen w/ speaker/ear piece and 5.8 inch screen. lol

TS

Journeyman

I thought the 2 was suppose to have all those things.  I need note 2 and will wait no longer.  I have been with Sprint for over 10 years now and will be leaving for who ever has the note 2 first.  Besides my friend has been telling me to go to AT & T for years now.  Seems it might be time.

Wizard

That I know of, according to the latest rumors, it is only going to have a 5.5 inch screen in the same body so it won't be any bigger. The flexible screens won't make it to this version, but most likely will in the next version after it. And the S-Pen with built in bluetooth/speaker, mic (like the Asus padphone) was just patented by them a few months ago and I doubt it would make it to this version coming this month. if it does it would be great.

As for AT&T, trust me when I say, it's not all that cracked up to be. I gave one of my lines for the Note on AT&T and with the Note acting like a mini computer/tablet, I do so much more and end up going through my data in a flash. so I have to watch my usage like a hawk. With Sprint I never had to. Plus the Sprint plans are still cheaper by a long shot.

TS

Highlighted
Journeyman

It better be the same size ... or bigger as what it is now ... or I will be pissed! Thats why I want it.

Wizard

The good new about the Note 2 is that the price of the original is coming down on craigslist in my area.

If Sprint does not get the new version, I can at least get the original with prepay

Journeyman

I was on the phone with a sprint rep and he said that sprint is in the processes of changing its network to LTE so in the next few months they will be coming out with new phones including the Galaxy Note, but I'm not sure how accurate that might be considering he thought I was calling to cancel my plan. I was thinking about going to ATT for the Galaxy Note 2 but that would be crazy!!!! As much as I want the phone I think I'd be better off waiting. I was thinking about going to tmobile but who wants to get the Galaxy Note when the 2nd generation is coming out, not me! I believe that sprint is the best bet and I'll wait for it. I have the photon right now and I like it. My contract is up in Feb and I'm happy about that because I wont be tied down to sprint anymore unless they come out with the Galaxy Note 2.

The Galaxy Note 2 would definitely have sprint at #1 with it's unlimited Data!

Let's go sprint! Get with the program ASAP!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat