cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Is the Samsung Galaxy NOTE coming to Sprint? I love this phone and I would like to get it ASAP.  I currently have an EVO 4G and my contract has been available for a new upgrade since Sep of 2011.  The EVO is a great phone and was truly a ground breaking device when it was released.  I came to Sprint and replaced my ATT iPhone just to get the EVO.  It has served me well and I have been so happy with it. But I am now ready for something distinctly new and with better capabilities than my EVO.   IMHO the iPhone is just on par with my EVO and the Nexus Prime is nice since it has ics, but again not ground breaking.  The NOTE on the other hand is a ground breaking device and worth getting at any "reasonable" price.  It introduces a new device market -- ie the phone/tablet hybrid.  I am definitely in the demographic.   With this device, I would no longer required carrying both my EVO and my Samsung Tab around at the same time.   I can leave my Tab for home use and use the NOTE for everthing on the road.  The Note opens us up to a new world.   Sprint, help me to take part in it.

Yes, I know.  I could always go back to ATT and get the NOTE, but frankly, I like how Sprint has listened to customer requests, maintained unlimited data plans and significantly improved customer service over past years.  So you will have to forgive me for wanting to remain loyal to Sprint even though my "precious" is soon being offered at ATT.  I am willing to wait a couple of monthes in hopes that Sprint will get the Galaxy NOTE also.  <fingers crossed>

Sprint -- I want my NOTE !!!   pretty please with Ice Cream Sandwich on top

374 REPLIES 374
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, Sprint did deliver on the Galaxy Note 2.  Unfortunately they did not deliver on 4g lte anywhere around the Western United States.    I cut ties last weekend and went with Verizon 4g LTE and the note.   With my shared plan my GF and I get unlimited voice and text, and share 8gb of data (10mb downloads and over 3mb uploads with 92ms latency), and I havent even dropped to 3g once yet.   I'm paying less than $75.00 each for two of us.   Sprint would have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to get me back now.   

Good luck to those who stayed.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, Sprint did deliver on the Galaxy Note 2.  Unfortunately they did not deliver on 4g lte anywhere around the Western United States.    I cut ties last weekend and went with Verizon 4g LTE and the note.   With my shared plan my GF and I get unlimited voice and text, and share 8gb of data (10mb downloads and over 3mb uploads with 92ms latency), and I havent even dropped to 3g once yet.   I'm paying less than $75.00 each for two of us.   Sprint would have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to get me back now.   

Good luck to those who stayed.  

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

I did the same thing Harley, I got a sweet Verizon corporate discount through Raytheon and ended up with a 16gb plan (of which I share 6gb) of super-fast LTE in Greenville, SC. My old, but awesome, Pro Pack plan and super slow Sprint service, was costing me $90 a month, but I couldn't get any phone better than an HTC TP2.

I tether my computers and laptops constantly and regularly see Verizon speeds of 7mb/sec compared to Sprint's 350kb/sec.

After 12 years with Sprint, I never thought I could find a way to afford to leave my old Sprint plan, but with all the discounts I get from Verizon, I went from crawlin' to smokin' for the same $90/month.

I would say good luck to my local fellow Sprinters, but no amount of luck is bringing Sprint LTE to Greenville SC, we aren't even on the list.

Goodbye Sprint, and good luck with Softbank and Clearwire, you are going to need it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat