cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Journeyman

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

Is the Samsung Galaxy NOTE coming to Sprint? I love this phone and I would like to get it ASAP.  I currently have an EVO 4G and my contract has been available for a new upgrade since Sep of 2011.  The EVO is a great phone and was truly a ground breaking device when it was released.  I came to Sprint and replaced my ATT iPhone just to get the EVO.  It has served me well and I have been so happy with it. But I am now ready for something distinctly new and with better capabilities than my EVO.   IMHO the iPhone is just on par with my EVO and the Nexus Prime is nice since it has ics, but again not ground breaking.  The NOTE on the other hand is a ground breaking device and worth getting at any "reasonable" price.  It introduces a new device market -- ie the phone/tablet hybrid.  I am definitely in the demographic.   With this device, I would no longer required carrying both my EVO and my Samsung Tab around at the same time.   I can leave my Tab for home use and use the NOTE for everthing on the road.  The Note opens us up to a new world.   Sprint, help me to take part in it.

Yes, I know.  I could always go back to ATT and get the NOTE, but frankly, I like how Sprint has listened to customer requests, maintained unlimited data plans and significantly improved customer service over past years.  So you will have to forgive me for wanting to remain loyal to Sprint even though my "precious" is soon being offered at ATT.  I am willing to wait a couple of monthes in hopes that Sprint will get the Galaxy NOTE also.  <fingers crossed>

Sprint -- I want my NOTE !!!   pretty please with Ice Cream Sandwich on top

374 REPLIES
Journeyman

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

I dont think this is going to happen.  If you want it bad enough you might find yourself going back to AT&T and getting one on their LTE network.

Ever since I have saw this phone I wondered this question.  How big will phones get until they are no longer a phone and are considered a tablet?  Its like old cell phones were big.  Then the trend was the smaller the better.  Now the trend seems to be going to tablet sized.

Either way it is a sweet phone.  I am also thinking of going to AT&T for that phone on their LTE network.

Journeyman

Well... Sprint is introducing its LTE network mid-2012, so if they did the the NOTE they could put it out on that network.  In fact, at CES, Sprint spoke about how they are driving everthing to LTE going forward.  See the article from this morning here -->  http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2398768,00.asp   So I am just hoping that Sprint plans to come out with the NOTE on the LTE network in mid-2012 and they are just waiting until 2Q12 to make the announcement.   If we dont hear a NOTE on Sprint announcement by April then the NOTE will probably never come to Sprint.  So I am holding out until April before considering going to ATT to get my "precious."

Journeyman

I guess this should also depend on your location.  Sprint is starting the LTE roll out in mid 2012.  I do not believe its suppose to be done until the end of 2013.  I have worked alot of construction and contract jobs and have never seen any of them finish on schedule either. 

Depending on your area you might get LTE by mid to end 2012.  But then you might not also get it until 2013 to maybe even 2014.  Even if Sprint gets the Galaxy Note (Which I still doubt it), I will only get it if it is an LTE phone and I have LTE in my area.  I am not falling for this "it is coming" BS.  It must be here, active, reliable.

So I guess we'll see in a couple months.  I might also switch to AT&T and have that phone for 2 years and then switch back to Sprint.  I would assume in 2 years they will have the network up to par with the rest of the carriers.  I dont care about Sprints "unlimited data".  I prefere quality over quantity anyday.

Journeyman

I have had Sprint since they introduced PCS, but I will go where Note lands...  I was so excited to see it might come to Sprint, but maybe it is time to try a different company.

Journeyman

I like Sprint, i have had no problems with my service or my 4G range but if they are not getting the Samsung Note, then I am seriously considering moving over to ATT.

Journeyman xin
Journeyman

NOTE please Sprint

That is What we wanted.

Wizard

According to SprintFeed sources (a reliable one at that) the Note is coming to Sprint. But when is the million dollar question. see article.

TS

Journeyman

Would you switch to ATT to get the Galaxy Note?

Hmmm tough question.

Life will be easier if Sprint gets the Note. Ive been waiting for this. I wont by a tablet b/c you cant make calls. Makes no sense to have two similar items which perform basically the same functions. The Evo does everything a tablet does just smaller. The note is a step in the tablet/phone merge. They will.

So Sprint listen to the world, the community, your users - Galaxy Note. Secure the deal we know you can. : )

Journeyman

Sold on the Note too. Love the Screen and the stylus pen. Sprint get this!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.