cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive outlook email on PC if "Sync Email" is checked under settings on my Samsung Note II...

Journeyman

Cannot receive outlook email on PC if "Sync Email" is checked under settings on my Samsung Note II...

If I have "sync email" checked under email settings on my phone, my PC says I cannot receive emails because "another program is accessing the email server".  I can send email from my PC, each time...just not receive it.  If I uncheck sync on my phone and restart outlook on my PC, I can then download emails to my PC.  I'm using the factory settings fro email sync with my email provider on my phone.  I can send and receive emails on my phone without a hitch,  In fact, it was the easiest setup I've ever seen with a new phone.  Is this a phone issue or a PC issue?  Any ides on what settings I need to change on either one?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat