cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DID SOME ONE GOT THE UPDATE 4.3 ALREADY??????

Journeyman

DID SOME ONE GOT THE UPDATE 4.3 ALREADY??????

i LIKE TO NOW IF SOMEBODY GOT THE UPDATE ALREADY i'M WAITING 2 DAYS AND NOTHING YET PATERSON NJ

19 REPLIES 19
Journeyman

Re: DID SOME ONE GOT THE UPDATE 4.3 ALREADY??????

I have the note 2 still no update Memphis, tn

Journeyman

Nope! Baltimore Md. Sprint- Why not offer a manual update via kies. It hasthat functionality!

Journeyman

Nothing in Madera. CA

Journeyman

http://sprintpcs-sucks.com

Journeyman

Good new guys and gals!! Just did the whole -Settings, Google services and framework, and cleared data and clicked Check update and Bam there it is 4.3 update for Note 2! About to install so just have patience :)) I have the SPH-L900

And I live in Harlingen, TX

Journeyman

Hey buddy could you give clear description on the steps you took? Also could you upload the file on XDA so that we can have the correct version?

Journeyman

Is this for the SPH-L900TSASPR version of the phone? We can't find the Google services in our seetings 

Journeyman

The steps I took Go to Settings--> Application Manager--> All Apps--> Google services Framework--> Clear Data, then go back to System update and hit check now. You can repeat maybe every 5-10 mins and hopefully get some luck 🙂

Journeyman

Mines the L900VPUBMK4

Journeyman

There could possibly something wrong the. The official Sprint website shows build L900VPAMK4

Journeyman

Yes I just saw that like 5 mins ago i guess thats why they said its rolling out in waves 😕 Good luck Buddy I know your frustration

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat