cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences in the Sprint Variant of the Note II

Journeyman

Re: Differences in the Sprint Variant of the Note II

Thanks for the reply!   But no....I know aboutj t that feature!!

This is the BACK BUTTON and shows a scrolling list of installed apps.

Believe it is considered a multi tasking feature!?

Thanks

Master

I saw that too, on the Galaxy Note 2 commercial on youtube, and that was the shortcut for multiwindow feature, unfortunately not supported in our phones

hopefully soon enough we will be able... damn, can't believe we are still hoping and praying for something that should've already come with our phones...

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I just received my Galaxy Note 2 today and it does not have the multi tasking feature either. I'm pretty upset about it too...One of the main reasons I bought the phone (Full Price)

Master

You are not late to ship it back and get a full refund. lol

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Sprint also has an agreement with Samsung to eliminate the scrollable buttons on the top of the notification screen?

My GS3 from Sprint has this functions.

I bought a total price Note 2, Multiwindow and the scrollable buttons are two big fails.

Wizard

The Multi Window View feature is included in the software update that starts rolling out today.

Journeyman

I agree two of these were two options I liked. Now that the multiwindow is in its rollout update phase for Sprint. Now they need to update the darn notification toggles.

As for people talking about the shutter sound not being able to be disabled I swear I did something the other day with my Gn2 and the shutter didnt go off. I was snapping pictures of my niece sleeping and it didn't go off. (I think, or am I mistaken?)

Journeyman

Ducks, if you found a way to silence the camera, please remember it. LOL

Journeyman

You can get rid of the shutter one way i found so far that worked with my epic 4g touch and my note II. Theres an app called camera ics that has a silent mode in the settings and it allows silent pics. It also has panorama feature and video recording. I use it for those quick pics like catching my dog sleeping

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ya I knew the were apps out that could accomplish this,  but I think most people were trying to figure a way to do it within stock features/camera.  Still Thanks though,  they also have apps to take pics with no camera display of your trying to sneak it "spy" apps. 

Now for the notification toggles!  Come on sprint we are the only Gn2 that doesn't have it compared to international,  AT&T, Verizon,  T-Mobile, apparently even sprints gs3 has this so what's going on?

Also btw whoever said sprint has an agreement with manufactures to keep the Site sound enabled is not the case.  My evo 4g had the option to toggle.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.