cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Galaxy Note2 have a removeable sim card slot?

Journeyman

Do Galaxy Note2 have a removeable sim card slot?

I

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Do Galaxy Note2 have a removeable sim card slot?

Hi Aeykidz,

Thanks for your inquiry via the Community Forum. I understand you were wondering if the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has a removable SIM card, and unfortunately it does not.  The device does have a Micro SD card slot, with expandable memory for up to a 64GB Micro SD card. You may obtain more information regarding the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by visiting bit.ly/TEPrBQ that link will give you all the features and specifications of that device.

Thanks for your Community post,

Yahkie W.

Social Media Care

Wizard

No it does not.

In fact all new Sprint world phones don't have a removable SIM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why did Sprint do this to a "world phone?" Every other carrier left the option to switch SIM cards except Sprint. Why would Sprint do this?

Journeyman

Well, duh.  So we can't use another carrier's sim card to save money while travelling.

Master

M_Marcus, just a small correction, All of them except Iphone. Iphone is the only one that sprint is required to leave with a SIM in it.

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I got suckered into a two year contract paying for a Samsung S111 (no sim card) which has the value of a paper weight within a few months when my term ends.  Actually I have a great use for it if I could only get Sprint to bend over!

Master

Framps,

Thank you for the post, I'm sorry to see that you feel this way. Where did you purchase your device from? Did you reach out to them in regards to the sim card? Have you visited your local Sprint location to see if they have a replacement sim card for your device? Please let us know, we are here to help.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

No the sim is internal.  I am not sure if you can remove it if you take the unit apart.

Master

PTISME,

Thank you for the inquiry. The sim can't be removed on the Note 2.

Jen R
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.