cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory mode do not turn off target - will I lose my contacts & pics

Journeyman

Factory mode do not turn off target - will I lose my contacts & pics

MY battery died so II put my phone on charger & turned back on. The screen says "Factory Mode-Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target". Does that mean if my data isn't backed up I'll lose it? Also, how do I get out of this mode? I let it set all night & it still has this displayed on screen. I've tried taking battery out and testing it set already.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Factory mode do not turn off target - will I lose my contacts & pics

alow1332,

We can help! Is your device rooted? This message sometimes pops up if a series of buttons are pressed while the phone is turning on. Are you able to reboot your device by holding down the power button?

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Factory mode do not turn off target - will I lose my contacts & pics

This exact same thing happened to me! It died while taking pictures at my daughters soccer practice last night. Came home and put it on the charger for the night. Woke up this morning and my phone was turned on, and it's in factory mode. How do I get out of factory mode. My phone is not rooted.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat