cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY NOTE 2 PREORDER?

SOLVED
Journeyman

GALAXY NOTE 2 PREORDER?

ATTENTION SPRINT !! I WOULD LIKE TO PREORDER MY GALAXY NOTE 2.

If you could tell me which sprint store in Phoenix Az. will take my money I would greatly appreciate it.

and if you could get your 4g lte up and runnning in Phoenix AZ. after I get it would be awfully nice.

THANKS, YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - changed font and removed link

13 REPLIES
Master

Re: GALAXY NOTE 2 PREORDER?

Samsung has not even given a release date for the US at this time.  They have not announced which carriers will have the device   Preorders are a little premature at this time.

Journeyman

dito on the pre-order,.. if sprint does not get the note 2 (like it didn't get the note 1), i will switch to AT&T.  Moreover, another point of discontentment, I have been paying for 4G service (with the $10 add-on to my plan for 4 years) with NO 4G in my area!!.. please do something about 4G in Lansing (the capital of state of Michigan) or allow users to opt-out of 4G on their contract.

Journeyman

Looks like sprint will be losing a lot of customers if the choose not to carry the galaxy not 2... I am defiintely leaving if do not carry it.. Sprint has not carried many good phones in a long time.. They need to step their game up..QUICK

Highlighted
Journeyman

14Knight,

Sources are confirming to XDA that SPH-L900 is indeed the Note 2.

Any updates passed down from corporate yet?

Journeyman

I definitely will switch to AT&T if Sprint don't carry the Note 2, also is about time for 4G/LTE to be up and running, I'm in Puerto Rico and I've been paying $10 since I don't remember when.

Journeyman

As of today 9/18/2012, this magazine is reporting that the Galaxy Note-2 WILL be sold by Sprint. 

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/09/18/samsung-galaxy-note-2-u-s-launch-everything-we-think-we-know...

On a side-note, I'm glad to come across this thread.  The Note-2 looks to be an AWESOME device.  I was about to spring for the Galaxy S3, but I'm going to hold off on that now.  The Note-2 looks to be GEM worth waiting for! 

Cheers,

-Allen in Chicago

Wizard

Samsung nor Sprint has offically released any news regarding Sprint carrying the Samsung Note 2. You can keep up to date on Sprint related press at www.sprint.com/newsroom

Journeyman

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/19/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-us-launch/  See here they announced it for all Major U.S. Carriers. Sprint will be getting it.

Wizard

It was announced at Sprint this morning...this thread has been moved to the Note's forumSmiley Happy

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.