Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY NOTE 2 PREORDER?

SOLVED
13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: GALAXY NOTE 2 PREORDER?

Thank-you Franquelli.  I'll be anxiously reading the forum for feedback from you and other Note-2 early adopting pioneers.  Hopefully, there will not be any of the "quality control" issues that were reported with the first batch of I-Phone5.  BTW.. you will be able to order the Note-2 on October 25th, but not actually pick up one on that date.  There's another forum thread that's discussing this.  Good luck! :-)

Journeyman

Yes, I think you should wait a week or two. In the meantime, I'll be happy to check it out for you... ; )

Journeyman

I don't know, BruinGil... the interest in this outstanding product is running VERY high.  I picked up a Galaxy S3 yesterday for one of my boys.  Every associate and several of the customers in the store said they were on pins-and-needles waiting for October 25th.  I wonder if the first batch will be prone to errors or defects?  It might wise to wait a week or two anyway?

-Allen

Journeyman

At this point, you can walk in on the 25th and pick up the Note 2. I would be shocked if they sell out given the $300 subsidized price and niche target given the 5.5" screen...of which I am one.

Wizard

It was announced at Sprint this morning...this thread has been moved to the Note's forumSmiley Happy

Journeyman

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/19/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-us-launch/  See here they announced it for all Major U.S. Carriers. Sprint will be getting it.

Wizard

Samsung nor Sprint has offically released any news regarding Sprint carrying the Samsung Note 2. You can keep up to date on Sprint related press at www.sprint.com/newsroom

Journeyman

As of today 9/18/2012, this magazine is reporting that the Galaxy Note-2 WILL be sold by Sprint. 

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/09/18/samsung-galaxy-note-2-u-s-launch-everything-we-think-we-know...

On a side-note, I'm glad to come across this thread.  The Note-2 looks to be an AWESOME device.  I was about to spring for the Galaxy S3, but I'm going to hold off on that now.  The Note-2 looks to be GEM worth waiting for! 

Cheers,

-Allen in Chicago

Journeyman

I definitely will switch to AT&T if Sprint don't carry the Note 2, also is about time for 4G/LTE to be up and running, I'm in Puerto Rico and I've been paying $10 since I don't remember when.

Highlighted
Journeyman

14Knight,

Sources are confirming to XDA that SPH-L900 is indeed the Note 2.

Any updates passed down from corporate yet?