cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 2

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 2

I was a loyal T-mobile customer since 2004,but on november last year i got tired of t-mobile's nonsense so after research i choose to go with sprint.

At the beginning the service was a bit better then what was getting with t-mobile,but for the past 5-6 months i notice a decline in the quality of the service.

I live in a 4G area,confirmed by sprint,according to customer service they just updrade the towers & add two more in my area,but all i see is less signal strenght and no 4G network at all,and the lil bit of 4G is so slow that it doesn't make the 1MG per second.

I called the bureau of customer affairs and they told me sprint broke their contract by not full filling their contract obligations so i am not bound to remain under the contrat and therefor not in obligation to pay any ETF to sprint

At this point i really don't care if sprint brings the GN2 or no,their service is just pure JUNK. not worth the $ 200.00 per month of the bill

Tomorrow i am switching to  AT&T

Journeyman

(HAPPY DANCE)Tonight I stopped off at a Sprint Store where I spoke to a salesperson I know and he told me that yes they are getting it but were not given a date but thinks it will be in December (I want it in October!). He mentioned that it was leaked in a Sprint commercial, I have not seen it so if any of you find it, please post link.

Oh, and he said he thinks its the original Note and not #2.

Journeyman

I know a couple of people that work at sprit and have talk to some of the people on the phone and some of them told me they was getting it and other say they don't see anything about the phone. Plus why would some one want the SGN when the SGN2 is coming out. That was sent out on feb of this year. Show you Sprint is just sitting around not doing anything.Time to get on the ball Sprint. Please get the SGN2 and i hope it before November

when they get it. But only time will tell

Journeyman

It will be the NOTE 2 will be a nice xmas present to myself: I love the term "sources tell us"  read for your self.

http://www.popherald.com/news_20120831_samsung_galaxy_note_2_jelly_bean_demo-19693

Ive watched every video out about this phone and it ROCKS.......

Journeyman

I love the term "sources tell us" but it does sound like i will be getting my xmas present i wanted this year.

Lets see what sprint calls there version of it???  http://www.popherald.com/news_20120831_samsung_galaxy_note_2_jelly_bean_demo-19693

Highlighted
Journeyman

they passed on the first GN, so them getting the GN2 is unlikely. however i REALLY REALLY wish n hope they do carry the galaxy note 2. its the phone for me and everyone else. been with sprint for 10 years and not scared to leave because of their poor service. all their money is invested in apples garbage phone when clearly samsung has the better product. sprints loss

Journeyman

I would also like to add another 2 people, my friend and myself, want the Galaxy Note 2 on sprint, SOON. I think it's a unique device that doesn't fit into any current product catagories you offer. I know your saving your cash for the iPhone5, but personally, I'm kinda irritated with the iOS devices (I got an ipod touch 3G) and while there is still a large customer base for it, I'm looking to replace my phone and ipod touch with an all in one, more capabale, more versitle, more flexible device, and the Galaxy note 2 fits my needs perfectly. Please bring it to sprint.

Master

Well I would not say we passed on the device  it was  GSM only device.   The were supposed to come out with the Journal which would have been a cdma device  but that did not happen.   Do not know if it had to do with an ATT exclusivity  agreement or not  But t-mobile only got the note1 a short time ago and they are out of stock on the device.  guessing why make note 1 when you are producing the new model..   The Note 2 is supposed to work on CDMA and it does not look like Verizon is going to get the  device based on the internet Buzz.   Will have to wait and see what Samsung announces for a US release date and carriers.

Journeyman

i am with you, just hope they dont pass this one up. the galaxy note 2 looks amazing and its a perfect screen size. wish the iphone could get like 5 inches then i would buy one

Journeyman

Sprint carry the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 when available or I'm leaving and goes the those who does.

Journeyman

Been w/ Sprint since took over Nextel.

Was excited when Sprint came out w/ 4G, but disappointed w/ Sprint slipping to the others on 4G coverage.

I have an EVO 4G & View 4G. 

Really like idea of consolidating both into one.  A colleague dumped his iPhone 4S for the original Note @ AT&T.  Loves the Note said never go back to Apple.

I was really impressed w/ Note but disappointed never saw @ Sprint.

Looking at S3 but holding off to see when N2 will be released.

If Sprint doesn't bring N2 on I'll be bailing to which ever carrier has it.  I've tried to be patient all of these yrs. for promise of 4G.  I'm going to whoever handles the N2.  Don't see any reason to be loyal if carrier can't be loyal to their customers.

Journeyman

More news about US getting note 2 before the end of the year.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/380118/20120903/samsung-galaxy-note-2-release-verizon-accessories.ht...

tho some reference about verizon may not.

Anouncements on who gets it im sure will be next month.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat