cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 2

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 2

The GN2 is the perfect phone for me.  If Sprint does not offer this phone I will seriously consider changing carriers.

Journeyman

I been with sprint for 10 years wit 2 lines and if we dont get the note 2 im going to some one who will sorry but ots gonna be the best phone out and a sprint data plan will make it perfect .. duh

Journeyman

Don't look now but you may have your wish granted:

http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L900/latest   

Specs match those of the Note 2.  Just sayin'.

Journeyman

garwynn!  You're right...It does look like it could be!  Wakka Wakka!!!!  There may be hope after all!  Thanks for sharing.

Journeyman

FYI - same person that found the RDF has confirmed with sources that this is the Note 2.  Now you guys know what to look for.

Thanks to rwilco12 at XDA for the find!

Journeyman

I hope the GN2 is coming to sprint, and coming in october cause I don't think I can wait that long. Also wondering what the pricing will be, hopefully within my range.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just found this on the phonearena.com about the GN2 coming to the in October.

I hope it will be coming to Sprint.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sprint-to-add-Samsung-GALAXY-Note-II-to-its-lineup_id34216

Master

Leaked internal memos/photos indicate yes. No gurantee theough on the exact release date.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

alright..im pretty happy about the leaked rdf that puts this awsome device on the sprint network..i am putting my suport behing the note 2, seeing my contract

is up and my evo is outdated, i will stay with sprint as long as i can get this phone by the end of the year

with the iphony 5 unpacking comming up with in the hour i will do my part to keep this thread on top

p.s. thank god i dont have to go back to att

Journeyman

I don't understand the purpose of Sprint having the bragging rights of unlimited data if they are not willing to accommodate its customers with the best phones on the market to utilize it. Sprint has the opportunity to crush their competitors by offering the best of both worlds. The best data plan and the best phones available. **wink** **wink** SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II. If they choose not to bring this phone to Sprint, I will purposely start a blog insulting all the execs of Sprint for wasting brain matter and money on the new iPhone contract. Which by the way to me its the same damn phone, just half an inch taller with a new number.....

Journeyman

They spent so much money getting crapple's and the ability to sell them they are way behind getting the better phones, while galaxy sIII is making the news *cough* I hear way to many complaints from clients and business associates. Yes, I think all Apple products are ******. I am a PC and Want my Note 2. BTW sprint hope you learned from your mistake Apple is not top dog just really popular with children, Adults want better phones.

*I Second I hate the Idea of going back to ATT or Verizon* That would be another nightmare.

Journeyman

So i seen that the iphone 5 is coming out and not even a day since it was first seen sprint has it on the web page saying coming soon but people that want the GN2 have to wait what is Sprint doing the iphone is not that good im a android type of person i really dont care about the ios system so the question is Sprint are you going to get the GN2 or what time to let your customers know if your getting it or not as i can see it you note the day its release the iphone prove that note one day and you know your getting it so time to let us people that want the GN2 know what and if its coming or not so Sprint is it coming or not i would like to know? i know yall know so speak up your going to lose alot of customers if you dont get this one again you have great phone when i got first came to Sprint but after yall got the iphone yall phone went to hell come on step it up unlimited on a Galaxy Note 2 would be great so let us know

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat