Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 2

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 2

Good News

http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2391

Sprint made the announcement 46 mins. ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is right from Samsung mouth so now just the wait to find out when it will be coming out.

http://www.samsung.com/us/article/the-next-big-thing-galaxy-note-ii So stop by and take a look.

Journeyman

SAMSUNG JUST ANNOUNCED ON FACEBOOK THAT THE GALAXY NOTE 2 WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SPRINT IN MID NOVEMBER

Journeyman

I already read that on the Samsung website. I need to know the month and day and how much for it.

Journeyman

Dear Sprint,

Can you please stop teasing your customers and bring this device to store by end of this month (September)? I tell you what, you are third lucky carier to have iPhone on US network. By the time you must have learnt how to manage and satisfy customer "Hype" and "Demand" from Apple (Ther are smart in managing gap between perception and reality). You can enjoy Icecream before it gets melt. Samsung tossed a ball saying this is an upcoming phone, now its your turn to cash this "Tease" ASAP before other gets into it AND customer lose interest due to longer wait.

Bring it by end of this month and I can promise at least SIX confirm 2 year activation from my friends circle (of clurse including me)....Promise...

Thanks

Journeyman

I too have had the original EVO for the past 2 years, and it has served me faithfully...but its times for a change, and I mean a BIG change and the Galaxy note II would do just that.  Come on Sprint, lets get a move on!!!

Master

Check out the information at www.sprint.com/newsroom

Wizard

@fruitshoot1,

Welcome to the forum. Please look around the forum as well as other sites and you will see that no one, repeat, no one will get the Note 2 this month. If anything Samsung would like for all carriers to deploy around the same time. AT&T already has set Oct 21 as their date. But due to testing, and other unforseen things, there may be delays so Samsung has said by mid November that all carriers will get the Note2. To me that means Nov 11. So basically it can be any day from Oct 21 thru Nov 11. But definetly, absolutely not in September.

TS

Journeyman

I was going to upgrade from a Samsung Epic 4G to the Samsung GSIII this week.  Then, I came across the YouTube videos demonstrating the Incredibly Wonderful, Beautiful, Large & Fast Galaxy Note-2 and fell in love.  If Sprint doesn't begin selling it during the same time-frame as ATT, it looks like ATT will have a new customer.  (Actually 4 new customers... family plan).  However, the very latest news is that Sprint will offer the Galaxy Note-2 at the same time as rivals ATT, Verizon, T-Mobil...which will be between October 15th and October 30th, 2012.   I hope Sprint will sell the black Note-2, like the one in the Youtube demonstation video.

News Link:   http://www.techhive.com/article/2010625/samsung-kicks-off-global-galaxy-note-ii-rollout.html

Excellent YouTube Note-II Demonstration:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcgZum8M1o

Let's hope that Sprint doesn't insist on delaying release while they add the (mostly) unwanted bloatware apps.  (Football, Nascar, Google Books, etc..)   These are exciting times folks!

-ac

Journeyman

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MY CONTRACT ENDS THE END OF NOVEMBER AND I AM SO OUT OF HERE BECAUSE I WANT THE NOTE 2 ALSO

Wizard

Seems that a fcc leak was done about the Sprint Note 2 over at sxtp-forums, so I assume it will show up on the FCC officially soon enough. Its getting closer folks.

TS

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat