cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 2

Journeyman

Galaxy Note 2

I just seen the GN2 at the ifa on youtube and it looks better then the first. Now my question is will Sprint get this one or over look it again. It look like after getting the iphone they really don`t care about any other one.

So i guess time will tell. My contact ends later November and i hope they will have it then.

I would like to know who else want the Galaxy Note 2?

58 REPLIES 58
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 2

Hey man check out this link and scroll to the bottom! It has some of the specs and what providers are getting what. Obviously nothing is official but why not get our hopes up a little!  http://www.popherald.com/news_20120829_samsung_galaxy_note_2_announcement_ifa-19666

Journeyman

Sprint if you don't get this phone and fast, I promise to the good Lord myself and every other number associated with this account will be gone from this network to one that does carry it within the next 3 months. We ALL want this phone. Take this fair warning lightly if you so choose but it's not an idle threat just a customer request, from a customer that would prefer to stay with your network. In the end I'm sure you won't really miss these three decade long customers.... you have been given fair notice of the intent.

Journeyman

I completely agree with you phone knee! I'm do for an upgrade at end of month and will hold out for this phone but if sprint does not get itiI will be signing a contract else where! I'm tired of being the last provider with decent phones. I hate I phones and never want one ever. That note is perfect for what I do and its the only phone I want right now!

Journeyman

I need the Galaxy Note 2 and want to stay a Sprint customer.  I have been dealing with a slugish Epic 4G and am out of contract currently waiting to upgrade to Note 2 but I will switch carriers for this phone.

Master

Carriers have not been announced yet. So no idea whether Sprint is getting it or not at this time.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I have wanted a small tablet with cell capabilities for years. If Sprint doesn’t step up to the plate I will have to cancel my contract and go with a provider that PROVIDES what I want. I like sprint but they make everyone wait too long. IT’S GETTING OLD

Journeyman

Awesome looking specs and phone. Been with Sprint 12 years now and 4 of my 6 lines are now out of contract, the other 2 end soon. No Galaxy Note 2 and no faster 4G/LTE rollout and this long time Sprint customer does what I once thought was not possible, I leave for carriers with both. It's all in Sprints hands now.

Journeyman

I soooo regret at this point coming over to Sprint...The selection of phones is terrible and I don't care for the iphones.  I've got three lines and we are seriously considering buying out our contract.  I had better customer service and coverage area with my old carrier too.  Samsung has awesome products (I really like the GN2) and I'm not sure I'm willing to wait it out for Sprint to get with the program.  I hate paying for something I don't like.

Journeyman

I am not interested in the iPhone and was going to purchase the Galaxy S3, but when I saw the Note at AT&T I got a bad case of phone envy so I did not buy anything.  I want a large phone (bad vision....ok, I'M almost BLIND!)!!!!

Both contracts on my account expired last year and we are free to join any other carrier; I work for a company who has an account w/AT&T so I can get a discount but I would like to stay w/Sprint.

I too am a longtime time loyal customer and hope that Sprint appeases us and gets us this phone.

Master

Samsung did announce the Note 2 at the IFA in Berlin .   It did not announce a US release date nor did it say which carriers may have the device.  So we still left wondering.

Journeyman

Sprint really needs to et the galaxy note 2!!!!  They are lagging when it cones to phones.. I will be taking my personal lines and my business lines to a different carrier if the drop the all AGAIN!!!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat