cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 2

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 2

*PIN Drops on floor*

Hmmm Still waiting on your announcement Sprint.

Journeyman

It appears that Sprint is trying to be the first one out the gate? Rumors have it that it is in wifi certification stage..

http://www.popherald.com/20120913_samsung_galaxy_note_2_sprint_rumor-19832

And agree with above and wondering the note 2 was announced before the Iphone 5 but there taking preorders already for that.. Nothing about the NOTE 2 preorder??

Journeyman

WhooHoo,

Still willing to wait.

Kinda disappointed that only the 16 and 32 GB phones offered.

Heard that it had 64GB. Oh well, that one might be out of affordability for me anyway.

Wondering if the 32GB will support a 64GB SD card?

Journeyman

My contract has been up for a couple months I've been looking around but the Galaxy 3 dosen't interest me.

I've followed and supported the origional Samsung Note thread. I'm sick of rumors! Rumors said Sprint was getting the old Note.

Three other carriers in my area have 4G LTE and Sprint reps promised the old 4G in my area but it never happened.

The things are keeping me with Sprint Unlimited data I only use 1-2 gigs, but I don't like the idea of watching my usage. The recent announcement of the 4G LTE will be the same footprint as the current 3G network by the end of 2013.

If Sprint gets the Note 2 or another phone (LG eclipse) before Christmas with a quad core and 2 gigs of ram I will stay. I'm actually a lot more excited about the Note 2 because of the easy of taking notes in meetings. With a 5.5 inch screen I'm curious how this will alter my Nexus 7 usage. Since I only use my HTC EVO for calling, email and limited browsing.

Journeyman

Has anyone hear if Sprint is getting the GN2?

I know Sprint is got to be seeing what everyone is talking about on here.

Sprint come on and let us know whats going on.

Where do you stand about getting the Galaxy Note 2 soon.

Tell us

Journeyman

Been with Sprint for over a decade, and got my annual upgrade taken away as a reward. If Sprint does not get the GNOTE2, I will go to ATT... I use only 2 or 3 GB a month so, it will not be expensive. Get it together Sprint, or I am gone. Announce it now, for even November or December, and I will pre-order it immediately Smiley Surprisedtherwise; I am going to whoever gets the GN2.

Michele

Journeyman

I have four lines, contracts are up for 3. I am never the one to leave a carrier due to a phone, however, Sprint you are just way behind in offering current phones on market to your customers. Not sure what I will do if Sprint passes on this. Not all of us are fans of iPhones...

Journeyman

this may be old news to some but... with the rdf confirmened sprint model number SPH-L900 being the note 2-- here is a copy of the wi-fi certifacation for that model

its just another step in the process in bringing the note onto the sprint network

Journeyman

I absolutely want one too!  In January I will decide whether to stay with Sprint or go to a competitor...it will depend on whether they have the Galaxy Note or not.  My eyes aren't great and I played around with my friends Galaxy Note and absolutely loved it!  So please Sprint...get the Note so I can stay with you come January...

Journeyman

Ok, I am reading all the comments and I have to say that I too have been patiently waiting.  My eye sight is not bad but goodness the Note is an awesome beast.  Now I would have bought the original had it come out around the same time TMobile got it.  I did not care that it was a year old.  My 15 year old just got an iPhone, but my other 4 lines are Samsung products.  We love them.  When I saw the Note I was in love.  I just need Sprint to show me some love and get my wish phone.  My kids can't believe I have not upgraded my phone yet.  I always upgrade to get the latest phone out there.  However, right now no other phone interest me.  My Epic Touch (White) gets compliments all the time.  The screen on it is wonderful for my standards.  The Note II would put me on a whole new level.  I have a Asus Transformer tab and would like to bring the size to a phone.  Note II does that for me.  I am a electronics junky so I am always on my phone or tablet.  The Note will eliminate the need for two separate devices.

Come on Sprint!!!!! I want my NOTE II and I WANT IT NOW. Show some love to this Louisiana Electronics Junky Mom.  What more do you need?  The customers have spoken.

Journeyman

I still have the original Evo! I've been NOT so patiently waiting for the Note, either 1 or 2. The Note is clearly the next paradigm! I hate bad mouthing my carrier, but...Get the Note!

Journeyman

here is you answer straight from smasung

"Samsung Mobile announced today the Galaxy Note II will launch in the U.S. with ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular by mid-November. Optimized for the fastest 4G LTE and HSPA+ 42 networks, the Galaxy Note II combines some of the best capabilities of the Galaxy S III with an enhanced S Pen and new S Pen apps, a quad-core Exynos processor for enhanced productivity and performance, with a larger screen yet in a thinner, lighter form factor. Here's more info on this upcoming phablet:"

sweet

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat