cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Okay so what we have here is an issue where Sprint is not listening to their customers, and we the Users AKA the people who keep Sprint employees "employed" are getting left out to dry. Here we have the Galaxy Nexus which we are receiving incredibly late, and Sprint wants to boost it up like its some big deal when the phone has been out for months. Looking at the Galaxy Note/ Journal we have the same thing reaccuring. People over at AT&T have been enjoying this phone for a couple month and have 5million sold. Now lets rewind here we have people who jumped ship for the Nexus at Verizon and the beginning of people jumping ship for the Note to AT&T, and we wonder why Sprint is having money issues??? Now here we are now a few weeks away from the announcement of a NEW phone, but when do you think WE'LL get it? Maybe the end of the year/ beginning of next. Okay so we have a NOT so exclusive Evo coming out. What happened to Sprint being the NOW network. Its become the Maybe LATER Network. Whats wrong with giving the customers a Solid date on phone. I think as loyal customers you should keep us in consideration. Now with ALL of that said when are WE going to get OUR Galaxy Note. Its bad when you call YOUR customer service and you have them excited about a phone on AT&T Hoping that it will come to the Sprint network.... SMH get your act together

174 REPLIES 174
Highlighted
Journeyman

It wouldn't be a surprise at this point. Replacing the Note that was pictured on the webpage is not a good sign. Whoever put it up there to begin with is a massive tool for teasing us like that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I'm going to give them until the end of May.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wonder why they haven't responded to my message regarding the pictures?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Electrezz for starting this topic on the NOTE Phone. Sprint, if you are reading this, WE WANT THE NOTE / JOURNAL PHONE!!! I have been with Sprint since 2000. Sprint has always been good to me, I have no desire to change carriers. That being said, my only complaint about Sprint is that it always seems like other carriers get the top phones or get them first (Verizon, AT&T). We sometimes get versions of what the others have, but sometimes not. So now AT&T has the NOTE. I have read online by tech writers that Sprint / Verizon will get the NOTE phone, but that it will be called the JOURNAL at the end of the 1st half of the year. (Have you guys read that?) I contacted Sprint, and of course was told they had no information, to check "Phones" for what is available. YES, I know that! Why doesn't Sprint have a "Coming Soon" tab, so we can see what is coming up and stop pestering them. I hope the reps we talk with at least inform the higher-ups that people are asking for the NOTE. If the NOTE / JOURNAL is coming, I'm willing to wait for it, but my old EVO is not getting any younger. I truly hope they are just in the works but just don't want to say & it does come at the end of Q2. The CTIA is May 8-10. I hope Sprint annouces getting the NOTE / JOURNAL then.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah Irene I know exactly what you mean. Hopefully at CTIA we'll get an announcement for one. And that is a good idea for the site to have a coming soon section that actually has information. Would be nice to see any version of the Galaxy Note but it would be nice if Sprint had their own version.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You know what really stinks?

I called ATT and did a price comparison with my current plan and the proposed plan that I would get with the new Galaxy Note.  Apples to apples.  I pulled up my last six months of usage and averaged it out so to be a fair comparison between usage and cost for ATT and Sprint.

If my usage stays the same. going to ATT will save me almost $15 a month.

That is pretty sad.  In this economy $15/mo is something to give one pause. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I may have to look into that. I have 4 lines with Sprint, and am looking to get about 2 Galaxy Notes. However theres no telling when Sprint is going to get it but I can head to AT&T now and pick it up and have my phone today. But like I said I'm going to give Sprint until the end of May and hopefully something will show up at CTIA.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think by Sprint not forthcoming with a roadmap of devices that would be in the pipeline, they stand to lose quite a bit of subscriber, I too looked at the last six months of usage, I have never gone over 3 gigabyte of data. I have two lines with Unlimited Family plan of 1500 minutes and I pay $168.00 a month. With AT&T, the unused minutes are rolled over. I was with them when they had unlimited data, then 5g limit. What I like about Sprint is Everything Unlimited. With AT&T, I think Navigation is optional, text messaging is optional.

My take on it is if the Note/Journal don't show up by the beginning of 2013, then I too will look elsewhere.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also have two EVOs and a third phone on my family plan.  I will give them until CTIA as well.  But for $%^&*!!! sake SPRINT - give us some hope!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah seems like everyone is getting irritated with sprint. Every time I've spoken with a representative they are all anxious  and have received many calls regarding it. Hopefully  ctia will have some new phones for sprint including the one we're all waiting on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like TMobile will be getting the GN although they will be calling is something else.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I believe so however  at&t's exclusive is about to run out. So it shouldn't vs too long for the rest to follow. So tmobile verizon and spring should be getting one soon.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat