cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note/ Journal

Sprint really starting to piss me the f*** off get your s*** together or I'm out after 9 years wtf

Journeyman

Well maybe there is not enough interest in the galaxy note on the now network at sprint?

Journeyman

Well considering they have a net loss of $863 million you would think they would consider their customer base more, and provide phones people actually want. For instance they just received the Galaxy Nexus a phone that has been out a longggg time so thats nothing special there. As well as the LG phone which your common phone. They need to get the Galaxy Note as well as whatever phone Samsung is about to release on May 5th, and they need to have an exclusive on it. Sprint's network is kind of sad at the moment and they're releasing phones for a network thats not even well established in most of us area. But Really Sprint get some phones worth signing a contract for.

Journeyman

I agree with @Electrezz sprint need to get phones The People want not what they think is best  do any higher up people even read the blog f*** smgdh sprint get it together.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Electrezz wrote:

Well considering they have a net loss of $863 million you would think they would consider their customer base more, and provide phones people actually want. For instance they just received the Galaxy Nexus a phone that has been out a longggg time so thats nothing special there. As well as the LG phone which your common phone. They need to get the Galaxy Note as well as whatever phone Samsung is about to release on May 5th, and they need to have an exclusive on it. Sprint's network is kind of sad at the moment and they're releasing phones for a network thats not even well established in most of us area. But Really Sprint get some phones worth signing a contract for.

UPDATE: Sprint Reverts To Familiar Theme: Contract User Losses

Journeyman

yeah unfortunately Sprint isn't what it used to be.

Journeyman

I will certainly be moving my 4 lines over to Att or Tmobile very soon because this company is really starting look like they dont want my business any longer.

Journeyman

Like Electrezz said, Sprint lost $863 million net loss, I don't think they can afford anymore exclusivity. After they paid billions of dollars to get the IPhone, they can only get crappy devices, ie, Nexus S, been out for awhile, LG Viper 4G LTE, not much is written about it, HTC EVO 4G LTE (non-removable battery) gotta carry charger and close to an eclectric socket (not feasable). Now I hear that T-Mobile is getting the Galaxy Note, maybe it can be bought off eBay, hopefully T-Mobile will allow you to BYOP with a pre paid plan. That sounds like a plan.I think I'm screwed.

Journeyman

well i called sprint a few days ago to see if we would get it. the CSR looked in her system as far as it would let her (june17) and she saw nothyn about gettin the note. so i doubt sprint will be gettin it which pisses me off cuz they actually have the best plans in my opinion and ive alrdy tried to go with at&t lol my credit not good enough for them and i dont like t-mobile and verizon thynk im gone pay a deposit of 1000.00 so i guess im just stuck with sprint if any thing ill be gettin the s2.

Journeyman

The s2 is a great phone...just the data speed are horribly slow compared to ATT and Verizon in my area.  If I was getting 5 or 6 Mbps like the ATT customers enjoy I'd see it as the best phone!

Journeyman

Its coming its just about finished being field tested now. Should be available in May. pic3a.jpg

Journeyman

@netswortha I'll Believe it when i see it..... for myself. Not much of a source either.... They also have a picture of the Galaxy Note with a T-Mobile logo on it. But I am hoping you right.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat