cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Okay so what we have here is an issue where Sprint is not listening to their customers, and we the Users AKA the people who keep Sprint employees "employed" are getting left out to dry. Here we have the Galaxy Nexus which we are receiving incredibly late, and Sprint wants to boost it up like its some big deal when the phone has been out for months. Looking at the Galaxy Note/ Journal we have the same thing reaccuring. People over at AT&T have been enjoying this phone for a couple month and have 5million sold. Now lets rewind here we have people who jumped ship for the Nexus at Verizon and the beginning of people jumping ship for the Note to AT&T, and we wonder why Sprint is having money issues??? Now here we are now a few weeks away from the announcement of a NEW phone, but when do you think WE'LL get it? Maybe the end of the year/ beginning of next. Okay so we have a NOT so exclusive Evo coming out. What happened to Sprint being the NOW network. Its become the Maybe LATER Network. Whats wrong with giving the customers a Solid date on phone. I think as loyal customers you should keep us in consideration. Now with ALL of that said when are WE going to get OUR Galaxy Note. Its bad when you call YOUR customer service and you have them excited about a phone on AT&T Hoping that it will come to the Sprint network.... SMH get your act together

174 REPLIES 174
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll believe it when there's further proof as well. U.S. versions of these phone usually don't have the home button of the overseas versions. Can this be a photoshopped overseas Note? I can't tell.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow!!!! Is it real this is the same information I got last week. That the note was being field tested and it would be available next month. When I placed a call to cs at first the rep said he didnt know anything about the device and kinda blew me off,but at the end of our phone call he asked if he anwsered all of my questions and if I got an email survey could I give him a good rating I said maybe thats when he placed me on hold and another group of cs reps came on they sounded as if they had an indian or maybe asian accent. The first rep said that the galaxy note is coming to sprint at this point was in disbelief so asked her to check her source and she came back on the line with a gentleman who said her information is correct and that as we speak the galaxy note is being field tested and sould arrived on next month.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Won't believe anything until sprint announces it for themselves. Hopefully we'll get some info at ctia because sprint doesn't have anything I want.

Highlighted
Journeyman

well i was just told this...  sprint doesnt show any signs of gettin the note it has been brought to the admin attention but they have yet to respond. so with that being said i doubt its being field tested. i honestly dont think were gettin it anytime soon. so dont get ur hopes up too high

Highlighted
Journeyman

Simple solution, no Note will cause a large amount of us to leave Sprint to other carriers that will be getting it, plus we may even pay less at those carriers, since new subscriber at give greater discounts than Sprint gives no discount to old subscribers who have been around?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wanted to believe that picture was not fake...however when you click on it and enlarge it, you can clearly see the only part of it that is pixilated is the Sprint logo. Clearly Photoshopped...bummer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup, that photo that was posted of the Sprint branded Note/Journal is definitely photoshopped. Look at the sprint logo and you will see that the pixels don't match.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also cannot wait to Get the Note!!!! my fiance is sick of the Iphone and my galaxy2epic4gtouch is awesome, but who can compare that to the note???im ready for it and i have the cash so sign me up

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe Tmobile does not have an exclusive deal after all

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whoops Typo meant to say may this  Htc device on verzion will help us get the note. http://phandroid.com/2012/04/26/verizon-roadmap-hints-at-galaxy-note-competitor-from-htc/?utm_medium...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm pretty much just waiting on ctia because if they don't announce it there chances are we aren't getting it at least no time soon. But who knows. Anyways only a few more days to wait everyone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

what is ctia?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat