cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note/ Journal

Lol, as bad as I want the Galaxy Note, and as much whining as I do about Sprint's phone lineup...still isn't worth the switch to AT&T! 

Journeyman

Yeah I would definitely suggest checking it out just don't play with it too much because you may walk out of ATT with a new contract lol.

Journeyman

@thedonkeslayer Thanx a lot man im definently going to check it out cuz im gettin sick of my evo 3d. I definetly will check it out and save my upgrade for the Galaxy note (hoping) or some phone of that caliber on sprint. Good Stuff.

Journeyman

yea well my lil phn has no value on it. nobdy will take it as a trade or nethyng like that so im jus gonna pay the 200 for the galaxy or iphone im goin toward tha galaxy tho. and im gona soooo pissed if sprint ends up wit the note in a few months cuz i really wanted that phn. but i thynk nw since u said go play with one ima go and play lol mannn i want 1 soo bad

Journeyman

Yeah, my Evo feel out of my pocket yesterday when I was chasing my toddler. Evo + 3ft fall onto concrete = glass shattered. Then I found out that even though I've paid $176.00 in insurance for it over the last 22 months, that I would still have to pay a $100 deductible. BS, the phone is only worth $200 NEW now.

So I stopped into Best Buy today and they are offering a special this week (no clue when it ends), $50 off any Sprint phone when you trade in a Evo 4G. I showed them my phone, and they said they would give me the $50 for it (not a gift card, it is off your phone instantly). They had 1 Glaxy Nexus that some pre-order person didn't pick-up, so I snapped it up for $149.99. Plus I'm going to get the $50.00 Google Wallet credit, so $100 for the Nexus, I couldn't say no.

Also, while I was there I was playing with the Note. If you have not played with one, I strongly suggest you do just so you can see how big this thing is. Don't get me wrong, you'd get used to it, but it is shockingly big at first.

Journeyman

im just gonna upgrade 2marr. cuz i have this lame samsung seek which is absolutely no gud lol had it for 2yrs i think its time for a new phn. im jus gona hav to get the galaxy2

Journeyman

One option would be to buy it directly from AT&T for $629.00 and activate it on a $45.00 plan from Straight Talk. $45.00 X 24 mos. = $1080+629.00= $1709.00 for 2 years. AT&T cheapest individual plan 450 minutes, 3G Data, unlimited messaging is $96.98 + tax and fees. Savings of $427.00. I don't know if its worth the trouble. I forgot, AT&T also charges $10.00 a month for navigation so add $240.00 to the savings

Journeyman

Yeah I agree even if its for nothing but the htc evo 4g lte aka there one x

I have an upgrade available as well but I'm going to wait and see. I would recommend sticking with your present phone for a little longer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You guys hit it on the button. My phone is up for an upgrade but I am forced to go with the samsung galaxy sII because the note is not here yet. How sad, we have as loyal customers have to wait last. This is how the future is going to pan out for me:

1. Buy Galaxy sII for my wife

2. New Note comes out 5-8months later.

3. Forced to pay top dollar to get phone outside of upgrade eligibility.

4. Happy with Galaxy Note.

5. New Galaxy Note 2 comes out a week later.

6. Sprint doesn't get the hint and waits a year to release to Sprint customers.

7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 and replace "Galaxy sII" with "Galaxy Note".

SPRINT NEEDS TO GET ON THE BALL AND KEEP UP WITH THE COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WANT THE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!