Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note/ Journal

Maybe Tmobile does not have an exclusive deal after all

Journeyman

Whoops Typo meant to say may this  Htc device on verzion will help us get the note. http://phandroid.com/2012/04/26/verizon-roadmap-hints-at-galaxy-note-competitor-from-htc/?utm_medium...

Journeyman

I'm pretty much just waiting on ctia because if they don't announce it there chances are we aren't getting it at least no time soon. But who knows. Anyways only a few more days to wait everyone.

Journeyman

what is ctia?

Journeyman

Ctia is a convention for new phones electronics and gadgets for communication. Who knows we may even see some new galaxy note type phones :-)

Highlighted
Journeyman

You guys hit it on the button. My phone is up for an upgrade but I am forced to go with the samsung galaxy sII because the note is not here yet. How sad, we have as loyal customers have to wait last. This is how the future is going to pan out for me:

1. Buy Galaxy sII for my wife

2. New Note comes out 5-8months later.

3. Forced to pay top dollar to get phone outside of upgrade eligibility.

4. Happy with Galaxy Note.

5. New Galaxy Note 2 comes out a week later.

6. Sprint doesn't get the hint and waits a year to release to Sprint customers.

7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 and replace "Galaxy sII" with "Galaxy Note".

SPRINT NEEDS TO GET ON THE BALL AND KEEP UP WITH THE COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WANT THE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an upgrade available as well but I'm going to wait and see. I would recommend sticking with your present phone for a little longer.

Journeyman

Yeah I agree even if its for nothing but the htc evo 4g lte aka there one x

Journeyman

One option would be to buy it directly from AT&T for $629.00 and activate it on a $45.00 plan from Straight Talk. $45.00 X 24 mos. = $1080+629.00= $1709.00 for 2 years. AT&T cheapest individual plan 450 minutes, 3G Data, unlimited messaging is $96.98 + tax and fees. Savings of $427.00. I don't know if its worth the trouble. I forgot, AT&T also charges $10.00 a month for navigation so add $240.00 to the savings

Journeyman

im just gonna upgrade 2marr. cuz i have this lame samsung seek which is absolutely no gud lol had it for 2yrs i think its time for a new phn. im jus gona hav to get the galaxy2