cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Okay so what we have here is an issue where Sprint is not listening to their customers, and we the Users AKA the people who keep Sprint employees "employed" are getting left out to dry. Here we have the Galaxy Nexus which we are receiving incredibly late, and Sprint wants to boost it up like its some big deal when the phone has been out for months. Looking at the Galaxy Note/ Journal we have the same thing reaccuring. People over at AT&T have been enjoying this phone for a couple month and have 5million sold. Now lets rewind here we have people who jumped ship for the Nexus at Verizon and the beginning of people jumping ship for the Note to AT&T, and we wonder why Sprint is having money issues??? Now here we are now a few weeks away from the announcement of a NEW phone, but when do you think WE'LL get it? Maybe the end of the year/ beginning of next. Okay so we have a NOT so exclusive Evo coming out. What happened to Sprint being the NOW network. Its become the Maybe LATER Network. Whats wrong with giving the customers a Solid date on phone. I think as loyal customers you should keep us in consideration. Now with ALL of that said when are WE going to get OUR Galaxy Note. Its bad when you call YOUR customer service and you have them excited about a phone on AT&T Hoping that it will come to the Sprint network.... SMH get your act together

174 REPLIES 174
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll make sure to keep the date, If its true, I'll walk, run, fly to the next Sprint store and be there when the store opens, not yet qualified for the early upgrade, mine's due in October but don't matter, I'll buy it at retail. Hope it will be priced comparable to AT&T at $649.99.

But, then again, seeing is believing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

NOTE, NOTE, NOTE, NOTE, NOTE!!!!!!!!  OK Sprint, my contract IS up and has been since April 17th.  I will not go to AT&T but I am strongly considering buying an unlocked Note off of Amazon and going to one of the no contract, unlimited everything for $59 per month companies.  I could pay for my investment in less than 6 months.  The only thing that is keeping me at Sprint is the booster that helps me get signal on the coast.  I think I can probably find one of those at the other companies too.  When will you just suck it up, pay what you need to pay and get what you customers want instead of continuing to lose people?  Seriously?  Wake up Sprint! 

Highlighted
Wizard

My patience with Sprint is running low here.

I need to know if it's coming or not so I can go out and buy it with another provider.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is very very hard to believe. These phones do not come out like that. There are usually numerous rumors and/or leaks in the weeks and months leading up to the launch.

When I got my galaxy nexus this week both the 3rd Party Sprint store and the Best Buy mobile manager said they have heard nothing about the Note being released for Sprint.

I predict July at the earliest. I wouldn't be surprised if Sprint doesn't get the Note at all, and instead gets whatever HTC is expected to come out with to compete with the Note.

Highlighted

M_Marcus wrote:

My patience with Sprint is running low here.

I need to know if it's coming or not so I can go out and buy it with another provider.

The same here. I have two upgrades coming up and the ETF for my account is getting down to an amount I can live with. To add insult to injury the AT&T lte coverage is getting very close to my home / business. Maybe if Apple made the "note" Sprint would sell it, otherwise its starting to look like Android phones are taking a back seat. They must have forgotten what a huge boost the original EVO (android) did for sales.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was hoping that the NOTE would be showing up on Sprint's shelves by the end of June, ( highly unlikely). If not, my plan is to buy one from AT&T or Amazon. AT&T sells is for $299.99 for 2 years. Amazon for $229.99 for 2 years. No  contract is $649.99. Turn around and pay the $350.00 after a month of service.  Phone now cost $579.99. Is it worth it? There's an International version for $499.99. I'm leaning more towards AT&T model. There are few prepaid plan out there that uses both T-MO and AT&T towers. I would only do this route after the official ICS is installed out of the box. That's my take. SPRINT is not listening.

Highlighted

Its starting to sound like Sprint is going to lean toward the galaxy s3. While I'm sure it will be a nice phone I think I'll stick with the Epic Touch for a while.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My contract is up with sprint and i have been with sprint for many years i must say that i am dissapointed with this wait. This just isn't a good way to compete with the others at all all. WE ARE THE LAST TO GET THE GOODS :-(. We need the Note ASAP. This is one very necessary device for business as well as personal. Life requires more and so does the  money we spend and where we choose to spend it. Good luck sprint because just like everyone else...im on the fence. 

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

Heyyyyy Sprint Community!!!

The best respond to the  Sprint's people :    LET'S GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY!!!.... I will cancel my account don't care if i have to pay some fines...

I prefer be happy with my device..GALAXY NOTE IS GREAT!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is number 1 among all national carriers in the American Customer Satisfaction IndexIf Sprint wants to keep this award, it needs to give us the Galaxy Note/ Journal, the past is over.  Your future rewards depends on what you do now?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I completely agree with everyone this is ridiciolous! I have been a sprint customer for 7 years now and have 6 phone lines and an airwave. I pay a nice size bill every month for my service and we has loyal sprint customers deserve the best phones that are out. I have 3 lines up for renewal this summer and I don't think I'm going to renew them. I won't wait for the galaxy note like customers had to wait to get the iphone on sprint!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat