cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Okay so what we have here is an issue where Sprint is not listening to their customers, and we the Users AKA the people who keep Sprint employees "employed" are getting left out to dry. Here we have the Galaxy Nexus which we are receiving incredibly late, and Sprint wants to boost it up like its some big deal when the phone has been out for months. Looking at the Galaxy Note/ Journal we have the same thing reaccuring. People over at AT&T have been enjoying this phone for a couple month and have 5million sold. Now lets rewind here we have people who jumped ship for the Nexus at Verizon and the beginning of people jumping ship for the Note to AT&T, and we wonder why Sprint is having money issues??? Now here we are now a few weeks away from the announcement of a NEW phone, but when do you think WE'LL get it? Maybe the end of the year/ beginning of next. Okay so we have a NOT so exclusive Evo coming out. What happened to Sprint being the NOW network. Its become the Maybe LATER Network. Whats wrong with giving the customers a Solid date on phone. I think as loyal customers you should keep us in consideration. Now with ALL of that said when are WE going to get OUR Galaxy Note. Its bad when you call YOUR customer service and you have them excited about a phone on AT&T Hoping that it will come to the Sprint network.... SMH get your act together

174 REPLIES 174
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have already decided and have on hand an AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note (SGH-I717) for me and an Samsung A847 Rugby II for my wife, July 7, 2012 is the earliest I can terminate the Everything Unlimited Family Plan. ETF would then be $50.00 per line. I'm right now looking at the $$45.00 per line at Straight Talk. (ST shuts you down for going over unknown limits, ie 2gb/mo. Red Pocket specifies 2gb/mo for $15.00 more. won't shut off your phone, just shuts off your data if your over till next refill. I would have preferred staying with SPRINT, but if they don't want my business, somebody else is waiting.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sick of this!!  I have an EVO 3D, and it blows monkey ass!!!  I've had an upgrade out there since November of last year, and I was orignally waiting for the new IPhone, which I was told Sprint was getting first.  However, if I have to pay for every little app, I'd rather stay with an android.  They should have done this with the EVO Tablet, which, with a phone, would have made me cream my pants!!  It would have been a perfect competitor to the Dell Streak, and at least I would have had something I really wanted to hold on to until they got the 2nd generation Note, or whatever they were going to select to compete.  Now, I have a crappy phone, and I'm leaving Sprint.  As soon as I can save up the money to pay the exhorbitant price ATT wants, it's done!!  I'm pisses, because I love Sprint.  But I'm so F****** SICK OF GETTING SH*** PHONES!!!! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have 4 phones on my plan been a sprint customer since cell phones were created but I want the note. all my contracts are expired if no note by the end of May i am porting all 4 of my numbers to Att!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was a best buy and the manager over mobile device told me that Sprint is waiting on the price to drop to $200 for the simply fact when have you ever seen a sprint phone over $200 for an upgrade made me think and it sounds about right so hopefully this is true.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Sprint can charge what it wants for the phone, and apply the s trange $150 discount which wold be the selling price,  Online prices on Sprint.com are usually higher, than other Sprint phone resellers.  Examplein the past 5 months the price for the Epic 4 Touch on Sprint.com has remained $199 with a $150 discount

"You qualify to save $150 when you upgrade to a new device for  xxx-xxx-xxxx as of 05/01/2012.

Your discount is already included in the online store price. To receive your discount, you'll need to sign up for a 2-yr. agreement.

Whether you want something new or maybe pre-owned, Sprint has options for you.

If you upgrade to a certified pre-owned device, we do not require you to renew your agreement with us or use your $150 upgrade discount. You'll still be able to use your discount and renew your agreement for a future upgrade."

which is strange as a new customer or old customer gets yhe same discont o the web site. 

But the prcie on various stores and web sites has ranged from $0.01 for a new subscription on Amazo.com, and $48.00 - $98.88  at Target Store and Sam's Club in my area.

So the set their price and discount, even now look what offers the are giving people to get Apple phones....

I was willing to buy it at the $299 price like ATT charges as it certainly is a better deal than $199 for an out dated Epic 4 Touch, they still want $199 on the web site, and now with the latest HTC EVO 4G LTE problem, the Note looks better than ever.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just hope sprint gets the NOTE. My upgrade is in FEB 2013 and I am anticipating Sprint getting it. If not then my second choice is the IPhone 4S. I am a sucker for size and at over 5 inches the NOTE tickled my fancy. Especially with the stylus it has and being able to write text with it....As far as Sprints service. Its been great for me the whole four years Ive been with them. Love the unlimited data. It gives you so much more freedom as far as browsing the NET or watching movies through MaxGO or HBOGo and especially in my case listening to music through Rhapsody or MOG for 8 hours in a day at work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here's hoping the note comes out soon - That +5" screen is a wet dream for a network admin (me).

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the original EVO 4G from the first day it was released, my contract is now up, I dont want the EVO 4G LTEm may consider the quad core S3 when it arrives, but I am too, swaying towards the Note, please tell us one way or another if we are going to get this. Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

S3 in the USA will only get the dual core... Another reason I'm still waiting on the note. If mid June comes around when my contract ends, I'll be moving to AT&T.  They get better service in my area anyway.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was very happy with my cell the Galaxy Epic 2... but definately I was interested to get the New Galaxy Note/Journal. I'm manager of a Club were 20 of my employees have Sprint just because of me and I personal have 4 lines in my current account plus not metioning the exployees and friends I pushed to be with Spring. Im a costumer for almost 10 years and very happy costumer but it seems that Sprint is not getting new cells and tablets faster than the others companies. I will probably move to AT&T or Verazion in since the are working with Android phones and tablets... Spring get the the NEW SAMSUM JOURNAL ASAP!!!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat